OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I think Udonis will have a much better impact on that team.

He's had more time to heal, and I think he would have stayed in better shape.

1. If somebody calls Jeff Green a good defender again I will lose my mind.

2. I have never been one to believe in people get "punked" or playing poorly because of some sort of mental deficiency but Chris Bosh is pushing it, as the president of the Bosh defense force this is something I can't even reconcile, it's a truly gutless performance and there is no excuse, he has been horrible in every aspect of the game of basketball, he's not looking for his shot, won't come to the ball is scared @%+@@#!% when he gets.

Like I said before I think in 90% of all cases the whole macho culture of manliness that exist around sports never gets it right but in this case.
sick.gif

Bosh can't beat Big Baby of the dribble? Why, he's killed this dude his entire career. Dude has all of a sudden lost the will and desire to rebound. Why? He's been a 2010 guy most season. KG locking him up, maybe but he's never EVER played this bad against him. As much as I would dane to admit this, all sign points to just an epic mental collapse. Somebody has exercised his soul, and his tesitcals to go along with it, soon he'll get a Kevin Garnet elbow and start leaking Hawaiian punch all over the court.

It's bizarre to me because it's like the dude that was in Toronto for 7 years up an left, and the Chris Bosh from last year who was 20 pound heavier and murdering anybody who attempted to guard  him was like molested by his uncle and emo Chris Bosh is all that remains. Pathetic.
30t6p3b.gif

3. I'm not impressed by this rondo arm thing...not at all.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh
Nice to see you comin around man.  Sometimes, things just simply do not show up in numbers. 
smokin.gif

But I can't help but think that Bosh could pick it up again playin in front of the home crowd.  Some people are just better suited that way, maybe he's one.  We'll see how he finishes out tonight and then game 5, maybe shed some more light. 

Like I said, I've watched Chris his whole career, this has nothing to do with with home crowds, nothing.

I think he has just realized that, if the Heat win, he will get non of the credit, if they loose he will get most of the blame and in the last 5 minutes of a game he will have no say, so he's kinda just checked out.

Regardless, hey should be looking to move Bosh this summer for whatever they can get for hi. I still think the dude can be solid #@ has to be a team out their willing to roll the dice on him and hope they get the guy from Toronto back.

Like I said, I've watched Chris his whole career, this has nothing to do with with home crowds, nothing.

I think he has just realized that, if the Heat win, he will get non of the credit, if they loose he will get most of the blame and in the last 5 minutes of a game he will have no say, so he's kinda just checked out.
Damn, you think it's that bad man?
eek.gif

This Bron/Pierce duel reminds me of 08 game 7 so far. 
pimp.gif

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Regardless, hey should be looking to move Bosh this summer for whatever they can get for hi. I still think the dude can be solid #@ has to be a team out their willing to roll the dice on him and hope they get the guy from Toronto back.
But then what if Bosh is one of those guys that can go 20/10 every year but never make it out the first round?  This is his best damn chance to be somebody, numbers be damned.  If he goes to a team and goes 42-40 every year, people will obliterate his career worse than they are right now. 
I would say it's just Garnett gettin to him, but then I think about the guys in Chicago that will be goin at him, and some of his games against them this year. 

Then I remember OKC and Memphis bigs, and to a lesser extent Dallas. 
laugh.gif
  Bosh is in for a rough few weeks if they keep advancing. 

i could see Morey being dumb enough to make a Bosh trade. he would finally use them assets for a "star"

if the heat win the chip, they won't move bosh even if he's trash.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

There aren't a lot of teams where he'd still be the 3rd option, I'm sure IF he does get moved he'll be back to that player.

Your right but it just doesn't makes sens for a dudes career to go as flat as his has when he is 27 and in what should be the prime of his career and hasn't even had injury problems.

well yeah. it's obviously mental. when you are openly saying that the moment is too big for you, it's mental.

plus he was brought in to be something he wasn't. he was supposed to be the enforcer type, hustle guy, huge rebounder.

^so basically Chris Bosh needs to stop being a vagina? He knows what he signed up for, or maybe not.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Damn, you think it's that bad man?
eek.gif

This Bron/Pierce duel reminds me of 08 game 7 so far. 
pimp.gif

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
But then what if Bosh is one of those guys that can go 20/10 every year but never make it out the first round?  This is his best damn chance to be somebody, numbers be damned.  If he goes to a team and goes 42-40 every year, people will obliterate his career worse than they are right now. 
I would say it's just Garnett gettin to him, but then I think about the guys in Chicago that will be goin at him, and some of his games against them this year. 

Then I remember OKC and Memphis bigs, and to a lesser extent Dallas. 
laugh.gif
  Bosh is in for a rough few weeks if they keep advancing.

Yeah he will basically be Amare. 

Hopefully somebody gets to him and snaps him outta of this, I'm kind of exasperating, it's not all mental but it's that + KG defense + Eric Spolestra not understanding what he's good at offensively.

QFT

[h3]
[h3]Report: Durant Buys Condo In Downtown Miami[/h3]
May 09, 2011 4:59 PM EDT

Durant_Kevin_okc_091214.jpg

Thunder forward Kevin Durant has reportedly purchased a condo in a luxury high-rise in Miami.

According to the South Florida Business Journal, a company affiliated with Durant bought a $1.825 million unit at 900 Biscayne Boulevard. The company, K. Durant Enterprises, closed on the property on March 30, according to the report. The unit is a three-bedroom, 3,535-square-foot condo.

The 63-story skyscraper is just blocks away from American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat, and only a short drive from Miami Beach.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213585/Report_Durant_Buys_Condo_In_Downtown_Miami#ixzz1Lu7ZReKu
[/h3]

Bosh for Durant.

I don't know if it was posted but the Orlando Sentinel has an interactive "Where's Dwight going" page
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-dwight-2012-interactive,0,1600830.htmlpage

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[h3]
[h3]Report: Durant Buys Condo In Downtown Miami[/h3]
May 09, 2011 4:59 PM EDT

Durant_Kevin_okc_091214.jpg

Thunder forward Kevin Durant has reportedly purchased a condo in a luxury high-rise in Miami.

According to the South Florida Business Journal, a company affiliated with Durant bought a $1.825 million unit at 900 Biscayne Boulevard. The company, K. Durant Enterprises, closed on the property on March 30, according to the report. The unit is a three-bedroom, 3,535-square-foot condo.

The 63-story skyscraper is just blocks away from American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat, and only a short drive from Miami Beach.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/213585/Report_Durant_Buys_Condo_In_Downtown_Miami#ixzz1Lu7ZReKu
[/h3]
Bosh for Durant.

I don't know if it was posted but the Orlando Sentinel has an interactive "Where's Dwight going" page
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-dwight-2012-interactive,0,1600830.htmlpage

roll.gif

kinda sad that this is news worthy. SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The hell they gonna do with Durant, Bron, and Wade? 
laugh.gif

That would be like.....interactive thingamagiggy???......what does....., oh, be back in a bit ya'll...........

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by DubA169

i could see Morey being dumb enough to make a Bosh trade. he would finally use them assets for a "star"

if the heat win the chip, they won't move bosh even if he's trash.
Bosh > Amare
laugh.gif
100 times out of 100 yes.

Amare in all his flexing got y'all .500, even with Carmelo you got....500 so don't start with me with, cause this dude got just as many gutless performance on his resume.

Amare has his faults but being a vagina isn't one of them.

rondo didnt even take a shot. crazy

Back
Top Bottom