OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Obviously the NBA is still a joke

Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Garnett, LeBron James & Kobe Bryant named to 2010-11 NBA All Defensive First Team.

Tony Allen, Chris Paul, Tyson Chandler, Andre Iguodala & Joakim Noah named to 2010-11 NBA All Defensive Second Team.

How did TA end up on the 2nd team when he finished 4th in DPOY? Chandler finished 3rd as well right?

eyes.gif
Wouldn't have mattered if Tyson was 2nd in DPoY voting, he wasn't getting on the first team with Dwight taking that spot.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Wade was truly robbed, disgusting.
he will be in lebron's shadows for the rest of his career awards wise. Even if he's the reason miami wins in the finals he won't be getting that finals MVP

I've been following the CBA stuff fairly close and I honest believe that the owners are going to get some sort of franchise tag or they'll make the economics of big time players moving to bigger markets so restrictive that the players stay where they're at.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I never hear ATL thrown out as a possible destination but I think it's also a sleeper.  Horford + Teague + picks + cap filler is better than a lot of the crap I've heard throw out there, plus Dwight is from ATL and he wouldn't have to go somewhere else to play second fiddle.
nerd.gif

Also AK-47's tattoo is not Jeepers Creepers, it's a soldier riding on top of a dragon/demon type monster.
Oh if thats the case, then its okay 

people really think UD is going to come back and have a impact? ya right

just like shaq will and bulter will for dallas..........

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I never hear ATL thrown out as a possible destination but I think it's also a sleeper.  Horford + Teague + picks + cap filler is better than a lot of the crap I've heard throw out there, plus Dwight is from ATL and he wouldn't have to go somewhere else to play second fiddle.
nerd.gif

Also AK-47's tattoo is not Jeepers Creepers, it's a soldier riding on top of a dragon/demon type monster.
Oh if thats the case, then its okay 

Justin-Long_l.jpg

so now dislocating your elbow is obviously a much worse injury than a TORN muscle in the hip and thigh area. mike wilbon is such a troll.

i've heard willis reed's name 60 times today.

media is so damn lazy.. Roy, Manu, and Rondo have apparently all had willis reed moments this post season. I wonder how many more we will get in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

people really think UD is going to come back and have a impact? ya right

just like shaq will and bulter will for dallas..........
I'm under the assumption that the minutes he receive will take away from Z's minutes, thus giving us a positive impact whether or not he scores.

These awards don't mean anything nowadays (with the exception of a few). Allen & Iggy should have been on the first team. 
30t6p3b.gif
at Jrue Holiday & Chuck Hayes not getting mentioned.

I knew the smuggest person on this board would respond that way. GAME 7 of the finals against the lakers. there is no way to overrate that.

If the celtics go on to win the championship then you can start to compare the two

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

rondo is up there with the best floppers

plz I hope you not talking about lebron lowering his shoulder and trying to run thru rondo as flopping

i'm so sick of seeing that lame Blake dunk over a kia. the way they try and make it so overly dramatic. yuck.

no im talking about the whole series... that flop on james jones near the half court with 2 sec left.. today on the chalmers foul...

Jeff Green starting to fit in a little?  I remember Allen said something I think last night on Twitter about Boston bein front running players, maybe he's just doin this at home. 

Still though, they need to develop this kid after what they gave up, and have him and Rondo on the same page for the future.  Be a nice start imo. 

I wonder how different the Celtics would be if they managed to sign James Jones or Ronnie Brewer in the off-season. Jones was close to leaving before Wade convinced him to re-sign with the Heat. Brewer thought he could start for the Bulls, which is why he signed with them. Of course he's been playing off the bench this entire season. And of course there's Tony Allen, but he didn't want to sign a two year deal.

Back
Top Bottom