OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Here in lies the difference between Bosh and Amare, when Bosh is having a god awful offensive game, he can still guard his position. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Did I just see an Amary with a copyright mark? Warms the heart.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

garnett camt even finish that play

whack as @%@$

terrible game. dont know why rondo is coming in so late. should have been in already or ended his night

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Here in lies the difference between Bosh and Amare, when Bosh is having a god awful offensive game, he can still guard his position. 
Thing is this isn't a horrible offensive game for him, seems pretty standard to what we have seen all year...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Thing is this isn't a horrible offensive game for him, seems pretty standard to what we have seen all year...
He outplayed KG and that was the difference in the game.

right on cue bosh lol

dont know why garnett was on bron

garnett is done. celts are done.

chicago has no chance against the heat if they even beat the hawks. GO MAVS

Dirk hasn't won a ring... yet. Keep hating tho and he might this year. Lol. But ring aside, someone already has brought up the idea that Dirk's offense is to KG's defense. I still gotta go with KG career-wise for now, but I mos def will reconsider if Dirk does lead the Mavs to a ring.

As for right now, Dirk been better than KG and JA was talking about career couple pages back anyways.

Huge win for Miami.

Great bounce back game by LeBron.

Huge tip in by Bosh.

Maybe that will get him out of this funk he's been in.

Amar'e put 35 on Duncan's head for a whole series...What has Bosh done again?
By design, anybody who covered that series says as much.

He put 35 on Duncan by design ?
laugh.gif
Come on Osh you're better than that .

First time in 5 years we we will have a Finals without the Lakers, Spurs or Celtics. 
pimp.gif

I'm ready for something new.

Originally Posted by JPZx

First time in 5 years we we will have a Finals without the Lakers, Spurs or Celtics. 
pimp.gif

I'm ready for something new.

yeah well get used to the heat in the finals for the next 4 years 
frown.gif

unless Rose get's a legit number 2 and/or CP goes to the knicks. and even then it's a maybe 
alien.gif

at least boston is in pain. so something good comes out of this

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
If you watching the series, this was the plan. Let Amare get his and stay on the shooters. They even talked about it during the broadcast.

I mean I don't like the Heat but I would love to see them go up against Durant or Memphis' defense or Dirk & Co. No offense to Atlanta and their fans but that's the only team that I could see possibly making a "boring" series in the Finals.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
I was so confused by what that meant when I read it, I didn't even bother to respond
laugh.gif

And you gotta love the peanut gallery with "Boring finals," complaints cause Miami is going to be in the final and win it all.  Well, y'all better get used to it cause the path is going to run through Miami for the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted by DubA169

right on cue bosh lol

dont know why garnett was on bron

garnett is done. celts are done.

chicago has no chance against the heat if they even beat the hawks. GO MAVS
My gosh the hate from u is strong 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom