OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Boozer is what Utah fans and other people thought he would be. He's an injury prone jump shooting, undersized big that can't defend his position. Chicago is going to regret that signing.

Originally Posted by CP1708

and he's become another in a list of franchise punchlines
It's a long, but distinguished list. 
laugh.gif

Shouldn't they sort of be used to guys leaving and succeeding elsewhere tho? 

Drexler leaves, title
JR Rider leaves, title
Sheed leaves, title
J Oneal leaves, becomes an all star
Zach leaves, closing in on all star

I mean, God damn, if the writing ain't on that wall, I dunno what is. 

Definitely should have left Isiah off that list though
laugh.gif

Dude got left off LA's playoff roster the year they won
roll.gif

Because if he gets healthy he would be a top center in the league.

That's a big IF, and that seems to be a high figure under the current CBA, so who knows.

Just now reading some of the previous pages.
I forgot Marc is a FA this summer.
I've never seen a TO taken this early.
I was watching First Take and they was talking about would the NBA do bad if there was no Lakers or C's. This maybe me but I think OKC/Heat or OKC/Bulls would be very interesting. But in the words of kornheiser "the angel of stern" won't allow that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Love

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm glad it's getting out there that Boozer is garbage.
Because he's been garbage?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
#checkmystatstuxedo
It's rarely talked about. Today on PTI Tony talks about him being in a "slump". Bulls actually offered him money to be on their team when it should've been the other way around.

I can't be the only one that imagines Carlos Boozer yelling "Gimme that %**+!" everywhere he goes.

yup

"here is your change sir"
"gimme that %+%@!"

rose taking a %+%@ on the hawks. waits for lebron fans to still claim he was robbed

Originally Posted by DubA169

yup

"gimme that %+%@!"

rose taking a %+%@ on the hawks. waits for lebron fans to still claim he was robbed
"Here's your paycheck Car..."
"Gimme that +@%!"

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by DubA169

yup

"gimme that %+%@!"

"Here's your paycheck Car..."
"Gimme that +@%!"

"I've never gone all the way before Carlos. I still have my virginity"
"Gimme that !#!+!"

Originally Posted by aepps20

Boozer is what Utah fans and other people thought he would be. He's an injury prone jump shooting, undersized big that can't defend his position. Chicago is going to regret that signing.

I wonder how things would be in chicago if they signed Amare. at least theyw ould have a legitimate second scoring threat. how is rose on the pick and roll?

DIRK!

i don't understand how his shots go in with the way his legs move as he shoots. such an odd shot

Back
Top Bottom