OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I complain about this leage being soft more than maybe any other niketalker and even I think he should be suspended. And im from queens.

I was on the fence about it. It's the Playoffs, you gotta let things slide sometimes.

But it was obviously a blatant hit to the head/face.

The game was decided, Barea was going to dribble it out, there was NO need to foul. Crowd, sure, but foul no.

Even then, swipe for the ball, not the face.
laugh.gif

I just don't want to play the Lakers in any game where they're not at full-force, but that's just me.

Who replaces him in the lineup? Barnes or Odom?

Rotation for Friday...

Fisher/Blake
Kobe/Shannon
Odom/Barnes
Pau/Odom
Bynum/Pau

Playing 8 guys, we'll see..

I don't think Phil has ever used that giant lineup with Bynum, Pau and LO.

I think it will be Barnes or even Shannon starting.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The game was decided, Barea was going to dribble it out, there was NO need to foul. Crowd, sure, but foul no.

Even then, swipe for the ball, not the face.
laugh.gif

Barea is like 4 feet tall, he was probably going for the ball.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Artest suspension is a blessing in disguise for the Lakers; he's been crippling them offensively the past two games.

AND watch him catch on fire when he comes back.

this dude has been HORRIBLE on offense.

the lakers need to stop taking 3's... i think it was last year where they kept shooting 3's even though they werent making them....terrible

i waanna go back in the lakers season thread and watch all the laker fans in there co signing the blake, brown, and barnes signings smh...

what a garbage bench. you know your bench sucks when you want luke walton and joe smith to get burn instead...

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Tough for me to root for the Mavs because Webber's career pretty much ended in that Mavs series. 
frown.gif

Root for us then. Just act like Lowry still on the team. 
laugh.gif
if the lakers get eliminated ima be rootin for the grizzlies and heat... bron, wade, bosh, and zbo are like the most hated on niketalk after kobe and the lakers so i wanna see atleast one hate base shut up
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who still wears jerseys?
nerd.gif

On some game-day I either rock my oldschool Nash away jersey or my Dirk home jersey.

He's been horrible so far, but just wait he'll probably come around somehow.

Saved your +#%@* last year didn't he?

nerd.gif

On some game-day I either rock my oldschool Nash away jersey or my Dirk home jersey.
Strictly at games only for a me. Too old to be wearing jerseys for fun anymore. 

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

nerd.gif

Strictly at games only for a me. Too old to be wearing jerseys for fun anymore. 
I wear em sometimes.... around town if its like a million degrees out, I wear them at work since I work with kids, and I definitely wear them to games
smile.gif

nerd.gif

Wearing jerseys at home? You and CP would be good friends in real life... you with the jerseys and him with the notebooks...OD fans.

I haven't worn a jersey in the longest time... Most of them I got signed/framed or sold. I still have some authentics in the closet though.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

He's been horrible so far, but just wait he'll probably come around somehow.

Saved your +#%@* last year didn't he?

it will prolly be too late. were prolly gonna get swept cuz pau's broken heart
laugh.gif
 i swear if we lost the chance at a 3 peat because of a broken heart that dude needs to be traded... smh that man needs to go on ebay and order a set of balls cuz he lost his over a break up what the hell...

HankMoody wrote:
JapanAir21 wrote:
nerd.gif

Wearing jerseys at home? You and CP would be good friends in real life... you with the jerseys and him with the notebooks...OD fans.
Aye, was that really necessary? 
laugh.gif
  What you callin me out for? 

Comment From New Chicago Yo 
Is there any chance that Hamed Haddadi is replaced next season as back-up center by Conley BFF Greg Oden?

Ron Tillery: 
i've heard someone in Oden's camp say that Oden wants to be in Memphis. He feels betrayed by the Trail Blazers. not sure how interested the Griz are. We'll see 
Comment From New Chicago Yo 
Could that person in Oden's camp be Greg Oden agent Mike Conley Sr.? lol

Ron Tillery: 
lol...Could be a person or two with the Blazers. I have more than a few major contacts in the org
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

HankMoody wrote:

JapanAir21 wrote:

nerd.gif

Aye, was that really necessary? 
laugh.gif
  What you callin me out for? 

I hate old people? I dunno know. Social security is a #%!%* though.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I need to figure out how to access my TiVo from online... smh at forgetting to record the games and not getting back to my place until at least 10.

Lol @ Oden feeling betrayed by the Blazers. What a lame.

I'm expecting the Blazers to extend a qualifying offer and match any reasonable contract to Oden. He'll probably get a contract like Kwame got from the Lakers. 3 years-$25 million or so.

Back
Top Bottom