OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

If Shaq is healthy for Game 3, I have a feeling that whole series will change...just sayin'
It won't. One he isn't even healthy so at max he plays 15 minutes maybe.  And you can't just turn it on after not playing basketball for 5 months.  He is going to be horribly out of shape as well.  Shaq know the Celts ain't going nowhere, eh is just sitting back collecting that check.

Even Peja contributing out there. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Where Caron Butler @?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Even Peja contributing out there. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Where Caron Butler @?
nerd.gif
Ruled out of this series.

If he ever makes an appearance this year, it'd be late May, early June.

Of course, that is all assuming the Mavericks make it that far, which is not a given.

The lakeshow HAVE GOT TO STOP going over the top of those dallas screens, especially when they are being set so high. Barea, Terry, and Kidd, they straight B-Line Bynum, Odom, and Gasol, and are being given far too much floor to play with when the lakers do this...

I hope the idiots talking about Kobe not getting the ball to the rest of his team and having zero assists last game.

This game, he had 3 assists, 1 turnover, and 5 steals.

Yet those guys could NOT hit shots.

Don't blame Kobe.

I give credit to the Mavs defense for doing their best job in making it tough for Gasol, Odom, and Bynum to dominate inside. However, Kobe still gotta do a better job in "creating" easier shots for his big men. And by creating, I don't mean just penetrating inside and dropping dimes for easy layups. It seems like Kobe is attacking too soon for the big men to even get good positions. Can't blame him since he is doing his job by scoring at the end of the day, but a two man game between Kobe and Gasol should be deadly.

Can Kobe guard Dirk? Lol.

laugh.gif

I know you're joking Franchise, or maybe you're not, but that team and this team is a lot different in that Dirk can now easily pass out of a double team, and we have shooters on the perimeter and guys who bang down low to get easy buckets.

But Dirk is still VERY prone to losing the ball when he attacks. He has to have his spacing right. You watch enough games and you realize that Dirk doesn't have a good grip on the ball. He gets swiped at a lot and loses the ball. That's what the majority of his turnovers are. You don't see him make bad passes, very rarely does that happen. Defenders either come from the blind side and swipe the ball away, or he loses it when attacking the rim. Happens VERY often.

Peja used to do a good job on Dirk...............................................

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Peja used to do a good job on Dirk...............................................
If you can't beat em, join em.
pimp.gif

Even though Peja has the edge in Playoff wins over Dirk when they match-up.
laugh.gif

Dallas only beat Sac once, while Peja's team beat Dirk I wanna say at least 3 or 4 times.
30t6p3b.gif

Tough for me to root for the Mavs because Webber's career pretty much ended in that Mavs series. 
frown.gif

Root for us then. Just act like Lowry still on the team. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Tough for me to root for the Mavs because Webber's career pretty much ended in that Mavs series. 
frown.gif
Root for us then. Just act like Lowry still on the team. 
laugh.gif
Lowry would be starting on the team.
laugh.gif
Good luck tomo. Sike, Saturday. 

Phil Jackson is rolling over in his grave. Jordan would have never let Phil go out like this.
30t6p3b.gif

Pau carry this team 3 years straight...he needs help.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Pau carry this team 3 years straight...he needs help.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  the more you post, the dumber you sound.  You should take up baseball or something, Basketball really isn't your speed. 

Pau is tired CP. Gasol has been carrying robin/this team since day one. 3 straight finals appearance..thats alot on his legs. 
tired.gif

Dirk is a bad man.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom