OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I can't blame the offensive players for using those tactics. Defenders just gotta smarten up. Especially on Durant and Kobe. Stars will get that call. Defenders falling for that Wade pump fake is worse tho. Blocking a jump shot is not easy.
I think if the offensive player ACTUALLY gets the ball up for a shot it should be called. The same thing goes for the ball fake move. I've seen at times where the guy doesn't even get the shot off and they still give them FT's. But, when a player know a team is trying to foul late in a game and shoot from halfcourt, the refs don't give them 3 shots at the line. 
Yes, it is indeed annoying when they get rewarded for not even attempting to shoot. Kevin Martin must annoy a lot of folks out there too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I knew some nonsense was going on in here for the thread to jump so many pages during the day
Pages would be jumping if the Grizz won last night too.

memphisboys.jpg

CP1708 wrote: on Page 203, 12/16/2010, 8:08 AM
Doo will want NO part of me when that house of cards comes crashing down.  He can post all the @#$% he wants, he's going to disapear come May like the last 3 years. 

I chuckled when I found this just now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm looking at the beginning of this thread around page 30 when I was defending Conley's contract and 
roll.gif
Not that bad of an idea that this team is keeping their starters intact huh? 
laugh.gif
 I get myself in too much trouble in this thread and that was like the 4th or 5th day of the season. Smh. I might keep reading through random pages just to see what else was said. Its going to suck if we don't get to experience this again next season (lockout).

"I don't know why I'm having a hard time posting under quotes today, but I think I'm going to enjoy this season more than I did last season. 
laugh.gif
 There is always some doubts and Memphis tends to shut people up like that article mike posted and others like them. 

They make it too easy to laugh when its all said and done. I'll admit, the front office does some stupid things but some of the stuff I've read is completely over doing it. And like the post someone made the one above mine, none of these guys will ever admit to being wrong. It happened last season and I guarentee you that it will happen this season. If they do, they will call it luck just like they said Marc Gasol was luck, winning 40 games was luck, Zach Randolph panning out was luck, etc. 

Conley playing his @!@ off from here on out will be luck, Rudy actually playing at a high level will be luck and when Zach comes back and has another all-star season that will be luck. Grizz making the playoffs will also be luck. I've seen people on realgm talking about the only reason Thabeet is playing well is because he plays for Memphis and they've done a terrible job of bringing him along. 
laugh.gif
 I can take criticism that makes SENSE, but some people don't have a clue.

Worst contract ever. 
laugh.gif
 "

pimp.gif

This is by far the best thread on NT. 
pimp.gif

This years is already almost double last season's, and we still have 3 rounds to go. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Hell naw, just makes it better all the bickering goin on.  You tellin me you didn't enjoy watchin Doo die?  And you ain't gonna be pullin thru here if LA gets beat?  Or Dallas for that matter? 
laugh.gif
  Know damn well it's gonna get real tight in here in a few more weeks.  

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

During the regular season, this is by far the best thread on NT. 
Fixed. The last month has been horrible in here.
Only cuz u have been back!!
laugh.gif
I kid I kid

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

During the regular season, this is by far the best thread on NT.

Fixed. The last month has been horrible in here.

Still better than the series threads.
sick.gif

Exactly, I'm not even tryna get caught up with that riff raff. 
30t6p3b.gif

I always wonder where half those people come from during games.  I don't see any of them anywhere else, a game comes on, boom, people all over the place, couple thousand posts and everything.  They from General, or Jordan forums or some @#$%? 

bhzmafia14 wrote:
pimp.gif

"I've been wrong about a lot of things," said owner Mike Heisley. "I was wrong about Allen Iverson and we were wrong about [Hasheem] Thabeet. I said this when we were bad so I have to say it now, too. A lot of this is pure luck."

roll.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is Marvin Williams good at anything?
I've tried defending dude (not saying it was a horrible pick, in just saying he was a servicable player) but I've accepted the fact that he really does just flat out suck this year.
Originally Posted by Proshares

AMP, this is the wrong year to make fun of Cleveland for baseball
laugh.gif
They are still last in attendance though.  And that division sucks anyway, still be surprised if their on top of the standings by the end of the year. And yes, I'ma Met fan so all this is rather moot
laugh.gif

I'm going out on a limb tonight, I really see Dallas going up 2-0 tonight. I'm probably going to be wrong about this, but hey.

Dallas has a load of offensive weapons on their end, dirk is dirk, JT can just be a killer, and contributions from marion, barea, etc. give this team a potent attack on that side of the ball and as shown in game one, chandler and haywood negate the laker's size to a degree.

Dallas imo can and will go up 2-0 tonight. But like I said, i'm probably wrong haha

Back
Top Bottom