[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

IF the yanks win tomorrow i feel good about them... but if not then i dont know... and no im not hating im just holding on to 04 so that means you just neverknow... but well see how it works out... i wont get excited until we win our 3rd game cuz that at least gives us a better chance to get 4....

I just saw Jon Kruk's rant on Sportscenter about A-Rod's HR and he was heated.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude carried on like a scorned woman after finding out she got cheated on.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean cc vs blanton ... ... ... lets be real

yes i thought that too but lets not get ahead of ourselves... lets think back to the 03 series yanks were up 2-1 on marlins and lost 3 in a row then in 04 tothe redsox they were up 3-0 to lose four in a row... heres my theory even before today... obviously series is 1-1 and i knew andy would come thru cuz hes aveteran so 2-1 automatic and CC wont have a bad game twice in a row and of course cliff lee will come thru game 5 and i highly doubt AJ can win twice in a rowbut please just please prove me wrong... so game 6 in ny with andy coming thru and if not then game 7 will be in ny obviously and if CC doesnt come thru maybeour bullpen will and we go in a walkoff... but let me stop thats just my predictions... i seriously dont want to even talk cuz im sooooo superstitious likethat and i dont want to jinx my yanks... so after this post ill try my hardest not to post until after the game
laugh.gif

GREAT game last night. Frillies are done for. Can't wait for this series to finally be over so the Frillies fans can shut the *++$ up already. So sick ofya'll and your attitude acting like you have the best baseball team in the history of sports. Ya'll got 1 Championship in the last what is it...26years or so? Over 10,000+ losses? As many Championships as the MARLINS?!??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do work tonight CC. End this !+$# back home with that Title.

last night was so depressing

I cant even get excited for Eagles/Giants, all I can think about is Game 4

Cole Hamels needs to be shut down for the rest of these playoffs

Phillies are going to need a #2 pitcher in the off season

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Cliff Lee...

And who else? Seems like the staff is pretty shaky after that.

Pedro has pitched good enough to justify himself as a 5th starter, JA Happ not pitching in the playoffs as a starter boggles my mind

Blanton is a solid 4th pitcher but tonight be better bring his best start of his life and pray the Phillies can work walks on CC

Cole
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I just can't even bother anymore, his %@@ better stop being Hollywood and train in the damn off season this year

that being said, I'm keeping the faith...bring us back to a 3 game series Heavy B
pimp.gif

yeah Cole better get back into his workout routine. He should get rid of his terrible curveball and develop a slider or cutter.

imagine having his 92-95 pinpoint fastball and deadly change up w/ Lee
smh.gif

fkxrbl_th.jpg
Hollywood Hamels and his 88-89 Fastball and his crappy curve

I mean, Cole was already your # 1 pitcher, going from 180 innings one year to damn near 240 the next is never an easy adjustment for a young pitcher, nosurprise he was hurt this year.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Cliff Lee...

And who else? Seems like the staff is pretty shaky after that.

Pedro has pitched good enough to justify himself as a 5th starter, JA Happ not pitching in the playoffs as a starter boggles my mind

Blanton is a solid 4th pitcher but tonight be better bring his best start of his life and pray the Phillies can work walks on CC

Cole
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
I just can't even bother anymore, his %@@ better stop being Hollywood and train in the damn off season this year

that being said, I'm keeping the faith...bring us back to a 3 game series Heavy B
pimp.gif
i really don't understand why they sent Happ to the pen when he's been their best pitcher all year aside from Lee.

I'm pissed I missed kruk's rant. I haven't turned to espn after a game since the ALDS...

But yo why is cliff lee so dominant with his lack of velocity? The other nigh dude struck jeter out with a 88 mph fastball and stayed 88-91 the whole game andwe couldn't touch him. I'm just asking because him and cole have somewhat similar stuff and dudes are teamates. Theirs no reason cole should suck sobad like u don't think lee tries to help him out?

Location, location, location. When that velocity isn't there location is so important.

So it just seems the Phillies staff just doesn't have a capable 2 or 3. That's so important in the postseason with all the off days. Teams are going tobe pitching their top 3 more often.

Also, Pedro surprised me. He's still got it. Anyone think he'll come back next year?

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

yeah Cole better get back into his workout routine. He should get rid of his terrible curveball and develop a slider or cutter.

imagine having his 92-95 pinpoint fastball and deadly change up w/ Lee
smh.gif

fkxrbl_th.jpg
Hollywood Hamels and his 88-89 Fastball and his crappy curve
he said he is going to add a breaking ball in the off season, hearing him talk today makes me think he just checked out for the year, he straightup said he can't wait until next year
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
#!@ Cole, the series isn't over, he needs to start thinking"team" and not "me"

as far as Happ, I think you owe it to him to start game 6 (assuming there is one, which there will be)

I swear I have never seen someone cry and moan like a girl on air more than John Kruk last night, truly pathetic.

Your team was outplayed, period.

Originally Posted by antj2k2

Does anybody know how many days after the world series the parade would be if the Yankees won? Thanks

Oof. Can the Yankees atleast win tonight before we even start to think about that?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

GREAT game last night. Frillies are done for. Can't wait for this series to finally be over so the Frillies fans can shut the *++$ up already. So sick of ya'll and your attitude acting like you have the best baseball team in the history of sports. Ya'll got 1 Championship in the last what is it...26 years or so? Over 10,000+ losses? As many Championships as the MARLINS?!??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do work tonight CC. End this !+$# back home with that Title.
Its no need to be jealous thats not good for your health. The Phils or whoever get bragging rights for that year then after that its the nextchamps turn. They made you that mad you might wanna consider having a little bit more fun in life sir.
laugh.gif

I was out yesterday watching the game at a friends house.

All I have to say is what a great game!

Where were the Phillies Fans t hat said we couldn't win a game at the Bank?

Back
Top Bottom