[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

i heard kruk was saying it should've been a ground rule double
smh.gif

is this moron blind ?

I was gonna go yesterday but it was raining and I didn't wanna sit in the rain. Had the Yanks really been there, I would sit in a hurricane for them.

I wanna go tonight, but I'll be back home late from the game and I got work early tomorrow.

From LoHud

UPDATE, 5:15 p.m.:
Girardi just announced that A.J. Burnett will pitch Game 5. Back with more shortly.

oh cole hamels
smh.gif

"I can't wait for this season to end, it's been mentally draining."

dude...wow
wonder how the rest of the team feels about his comments...what a $@!+.....

eric-bischoff-interview-20061103031950905-000.jpg

"I'm back, and I'm better than ever!"....

What's good ladies? I'm back from my weekend in Albany (crazy +$%+++@ time
pimp.gif
). I got to watch the start of the game in my friends dorm, and watched the rest of it at this frat house, all in the right state of mind
grin.gif
. Awesome time.

When I found out Blanton is starting tonight, I fist pumped in honor of you all. It's so reliving that we won't have face Lee tonight. Tonight shouldbe fun.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Andy is going to do work tonight.
Who knew it would be with his bat.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ A-Rod owning two instant replay records.

We need to grab this series by the neck tonight.

YA for a whin last night. I havent been in this thread as much as I was int he Angels series but I want to show my support!

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

oh cole hamels
smh.gif

"I can't wait for this season to end, it's been mentally draining."

dude...wow
wonder how the rest of the team feels about his comments...what a $@!+.....

If that is a quote, Hamles needs one of these...

pink_purse_with_heavy_sequins_kb48.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica]It was in that context -- the frustration of the season, the uncertainty that the World Series will even get to aGame 7 -- that I asked the next question:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]"You talked about the possibility of a Game 7 leaving you with a good feeling. If this ended up being yourlast start, with the way this whole season has gone, what feeling would you be left with?"[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]And that's when Hamels blurted out, even before I finished the question, "Ican't wait for it to end. It's been mentally draining. At year's end, you just can't wait for a fresh start."
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/12452285[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]
smh.gif

[/font]

You're in the World Series, and you can't wait for the season to end. You want a fresh start? It's the World Series, son. This is what you playfor. Sheesh.

Mental ******.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

You're in the World Series, and you can't wait for the season to end. You want a fresh start? It's the World Series, son. This is what you play for. Sheesh.

Mental ******.
seriously
smh.gif

these guys need a filter

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

[font=Arial, Helvetica]It was in that context -- the frustration of the season, the uncertainty that the World Series will even get to a Game 7 -- that I asked the next question:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]"You talked about the possibility of a Game 7 leaving you with a good feeling. If this ended up being your last start, with the way this whole season has gone, what feeling would you be left with?"[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]And that's when Hamels blurted out, even before I finished the question, "I can't wait for it to end. It's been mentally draining. At year's end, you just can't wait for a fresh start."
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/12452285[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]
smh.gif

[/font]
Hamels said that because he wants to get back to play call of duty MW2. he is even in one of the commercials for the game

C.C has to shut it down tonight, no excuses to not destroy Blanton, Yankees have seen him in the AL...domination tonight.

Originally Posted by phillynas

this will not end well for the stinkees
phillypac is that you?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
Originally Posted by phillynas

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at this thread

the knicks don't deserve a season thread with the amount of L's they gonna take this season
it is you, what a lame
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, I forgot to mention how my weekend started.

I'm in Penn Station on Friday, train is for 11am. I' m wearing my Teixeira player t-shirt, ready to rock. I get on the train, an attendant clips myticket and says "You know the Yankees are going to be here in an hour to catch the train to Philly."

That was the first time I said "*%+# My Life" out loud
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom