[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

^

Wow, could you imagine having an opportunity like that. They probably would've hooked you up with some stuff

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

C.C has to shut it down tonight, no excuses to not destroy Blanton, Yankees have seen him in the AL...domination tonight.
Yeah seriously...CC needs to come up huge tonight,...We don't wanna be tied going into tomorrow with Lee pitching....

LETS GO YANKS!!!!!

Let's go Yanks!!

7-2

pimp.gif

I'm not sure if it's a "must win" for the Yankees but its important they take this game IMO.

You have to take advantage when your #1 ace is pitching (even if it is on short rest) and Philly has their 4th or 5th best starter going tonight. As postedbefore, some of the guys have good numbers off Blanton so he's gonna have to step it up. Cliff Lee is pitching Game 5...the guy has allowed TWO *+@!*@@ER's in 4 starts this postseason. Even with AJ pitching after that last great start he had, I'm already looking at the series ending in NY...

Hopefully the offense jumps on Blanton early and CC has a relatively easy game.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm not sure if it's a "must win" for the Yankees but its important they take this game IMO.

You have to take advantage when your #1 ace is pitching (even if it is on short rest) and Philly has their 4th or 5th best starter going tonight. As posted before, some of the guys have good numbers off Blanton so he's gonna have to step it up. Cliff Lee is pitching Game 5...the guy has allowed TWO *+@!*@@ ER's in 4 starts this postseason. Even with AJ pitching after that last great start he had, I'm already looking at the series ending in NY...

Hopefully the offense jumps on Blanton early and CC has a relatively easy game.

its a must win for the phils....man i hope chollie knows what he's doing with his choice of blanton tonight.....

We need to get our bats awake. Our Offense is looking like the offense we had earlier when we went into that huge slump

Utley, Howard and Ibanez have like a combined 8 strike outs. we need them to start hitting

I really wish we could hit Blanton the way everyone else seems to hit him.

Hamels, bro, hang the glove up, trade your cleats in for some high heels, and go keep doing commercials. Pretty boy. Soft as Marshmallows.

And Happ has some hell of a future.

Let's get 'em!!!!!

I need some +%*$%%$ subtitles on my TV when Guillen talks
laugh.gif

homie sounds like a higher pitched razor ramon

CC will not lose tonight. Blantant has been solid all season for the Phillies, but the Yankees have hit him well in the past. I have full confidence that theYankees are getting the job done tonight.

Yankees: 7
Phillies: 2

I mean, he has a 9 ERA vs us. We HAVE to hit him well, right?

But we all know how the Yanks are vs pitchers we SHOULD beat.

We'll see. If we win today, we're in great shape.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

who whoa whoa

james cameron is coming out with a new movie?
You serious man? This has been one of the most anticipated movies in awhile. Cameron's been working on it for years.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

CC will not lose tonight. Blantant has been solid all season for the Phillies, but the Yankees have hit him well in the past. I have full confidence that the Yankees are getting the job done tonight.

Yankees: 7
Phillies: 2

well i'd rather have blantant pitching than blanton.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

who whoa whoa

james cameron is coming out with a new movie?
You serious man? This has been one of the most anticipated movies for years. Cameron's been working on it for years.
guess sarcasm doesn't work well over the net

i was pointing out the fact this sports sunday was nothing but an advertisement that movie

Back
Top Bottom