[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Sup fellas

I missed the game tonight
smh.gif
salty about it...yes i am!

but im SOOOOOOOOOO happy we got the W today!

i WILL check in for game 4 tho
pimp.gif

GO YANKEES!!! 2 More to go!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

at least the Yankees didnt let me down tonight.. 1 more in Philly would be nice

I know you're tight about USC too. Didn't think Oregon would mop them like that.

Donde estas AllenIverson?
nerd.gif

I want the Phils to win, but I had a huge smirk on my face seeing that crowd quiet and leave with their heads down.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Damn, I missed it. What'd John Kruk say?
laugh.gif

Seems like all these damn "experts" hate the Yankees.

well krukkie is biased towards the phils anyway

I told yall after game 1 that yanks would win 2 and 3. Joe B isnt out doing CC tom. game 4 is the yanks. Watch Cano hit finally lol everybody else got thereswag back tex, arod, swisher.

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

I can't believe how happy I am to see the Yanks take care of these scumbags
smokin.gif

Wish it was us though,
ohwell.gif
how bout them Oregon ducks????

sorry, had to with that scumbag comment

Might as well kick the dude in the nuts man
laugh.gif

Ironman good to see you rooting for the Yanks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nah, I'm good, like many SC fans I was hoping for a win but I knew there was a high possibility that we would lose that game.

Tough road game against a solid Oregon Duck team. Our defense sucks and due to injuries our offense couldn't keep up with their offense. Even withoutinjuries, I think Oregon still would've came out on top.

The only reason I call the Phils scumbags is 'cause I've actually had interactions with some of the Phillie players,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

smokin.gif

I can't believe how happy I am to see the Yanks take care of these scumbags
smokin.gif

Wish it was us though,
ohwell.gif
how bout them Oregon ducks????

sorry, had to with that scumbag comment

Might as well kick the dude in the nuts man
laugh.gif

Ironman good to see you rooting for the Yanks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nah, I'm good, like many SC fans I was hoping for a win but I knew there was a high possibility that we would lose that game.

Tough road game against a solid Oregon Duck team. Our defense sucks and due to injuries our offense couldn't keep up with their offense. Even without injuries, I think Oregon still would've came out on top.

The only reason I call the Phils scumbags is 'cause I've actually had interactions with some of the Phillie players,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
well I'm a CFB noob so I was told to not like USC out the gate byfriends who follow it like crazy.

HTTB he went off about that HR he's screaming "THEY SHOULD MOVE THE CAMERA BACK AND IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OFF THE FIELD"

I'm sitting here thinking like Sam Jackson "I WANT THESE !$$*@****%$*# CAMERAS OFF THIS !$$*@****%$*# FIELD"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I suspect Brett Myers gave you a hard time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif
I suspect Brett Myers gave you a hard time
laugh.gif

Probably did the Tekken Lee kick on some females and went up to Ironman like "you want some too???"

But hitting females is never funny.

Props to the Yankees bats today... y'all took advantage of whack-**% Hamels and our bullpen...

One game at a time. Thanks to Jayson Werth for being the only Phillie to show up to the game today.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

nerd.gif

I want the Phils to win, but I had a huge smirk on my face seeing that crowd quiet and leave with their heads down.
At least we stayed the whole game... we got faith in our team

I had a huge smirk on my face seeing the game 1 crowd leave in the 8th inning...

Originally Posted by So Slickening

nerd.gif

I had a huge smirk on my face seeing the game 1 crowd leave in the 8th inning...
I guess you didn't see what happened behind home plate when half the fans left early..........as in 7th inning......

Fall back just like the Philly players who can now shut up before commenting about other team's fans.

nerd.gif

You must have never tried to get home on the train from a Yankee game before.

nerd.gif

uhhh, yeah. those seats were lookin bare tonight as well.

Just here to give the Yanks their props we didn't do nothing outside of Werth and that was a good win for yall. We have to win tom or I think its over butI have faith we can do it. Tom is going to be crazy though Phl vs NY all day even though I'm not an Eagles/Giants fan. I hope the Eagles win since we playthem next week.

Back
Top Bottom