[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

hughes is a bum... then again i said that about joba and he has come thru... i guess everyone steps every now and then but with phil im not convinced... hehasnt proven anything this whole postseason

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

BTW, I don't wanna hear ANY Phillies fans complain about Yankees Stadium...
grin.gif
this confuses me
i don't remember a single time a phillies fan complained about it, yet it is always brought up
hell with our left handed bats we love the short porch.....
It was more our two favorite Met fans
laugh.gif
exactly....bum %%# mets fans, not phillies fans

and yes the ump deserved that one as well
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Hughes
smh.gif
...can't blame the stadium on that one.

GOOD @ Girardi pullin' Hughes for Mo now...son has been bunz in the postseason. I don't wanna give them %%*$+$ any chances.
Originally Posted by SHUGES

Mariano again???
smh.gif
He only needs two outs so his workload should be minimal.

Well at least we know Joba should be our 8th inning guy now and not Hughes
grin.gif

Hughes just lost it in the Postseason....Imagine he pitches like he did the whole 2nd half of the season in the 8th...then it would really just be a 6/7 inninggame

Good win Yanks. Cole disappointed the hell out of me today along with our bullpen as well. Tomorrow is obviously a must win. Ugh I am so @@#%+#@ mad.

Yankees win. Game 3 in the books, great job guys. We needed that victory...momentum in our favor. Offense wakes up...CC tomorrow!!

Gave Yankees homefield advantage right back
smh.gif
Phillies bats need to show up tomorrow, or else they'll be in a big hole. Good game once again Yankees.Tonight Yankees piching and hitting > Phillies pitching and hitting.

Back
Top Bottom