[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

BTW, I don't wanna hear ANY Phillies fans complain about Yankees Stadium...
grin.gif

this confuses me
i don't remember a single time a phillies fan complained about it, yet it is always brought up
hell with our left handed bats we love the short porch.....

yeah. i didnt see anyone complain
laugh.gif

howard is gonna set a record tomorrow
smokin.gif

ToddZoleckiRyan Howard is 2-for-13 with nine strikeouts this World Series. Willie Wilson struck out a World Series record 12 times in 1980.

HighCheeseEric Bruntlett has never faced Andy Pettitte. Ben Francisco is 2-for-5 with a walk off of him. Manuel went with Bruntlett.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Speaking of Phillies talking about Yankees fans leaving early. It sure looks empty behind home plate.

I see like 10 empty seats behind home plate?

last chance.....
but with the bottom of the order coming up

man i still gotta have faith

c'mon PHILS!!!!!

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

grin.gif

this confuses me
i don't remember a single time a phillies fan complained about it, yet it is always brought up

yeah. i didnt see anyone complain
laugh.gif

howard is gonna set a record tomorrow
smokin.gif

ToddZolecki Ryan Howard is 2-for-13 with nine strikeouts this World Series. Willie Wilson struck out a World Series record 12 times in 1980.

HighCheese Eric Bruntlett has never faced Andy Pettitte. Ben Francisco is 2-for-5 with a walk off of him. Manuel went with Bruntlett.
smh.gif

Manuel taking a page out of the Girardi handbook I see...

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Speaking of Phillies talking about Yankees fans leaving early. It sure looks empty behind home plate.

I wanted to edit to half-empty, but ti wasn't loading fast enough before you quoted me. And there's more than 10. Regardless, playersshouldn't run their mouth talking about another team's fans, becase the Yankees have the right to say the same thing now.

grin.gif

this confuses me

It was more our two favorite Met fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobby1109

grin.gif

this confuses me

It was more our two favorite Met fans
laugh.gif
exactly....bum %%# mets fans, not phillies fans

and yes the ump deserved that one as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I wanted to edit to half-empty, but ti wasn't loading fast enough before you quoted me. And there's more than 10. Regardless, players shouldn't run their mouth talking about another team's fans, becase the Yankees have the right to say the same thing now.

I'll agree with you about Players saying stuff about opposition fans, but Phillies fans have been pretty loud tonight. No that it matter though, theyaren't the ones swinging the bat. And HR Ruiz
pimp.gif

dammit...i would have loved to give Rivera another day off....dont want to over use him...Hughes...u get 1 out....then F it up

Back
Top Bottom