Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

Originally Posted by MECKS

i think you should also have people binclude their interests in the email, because how are we going to know what to give if we
a) don't know the person personally

and/or

b) have never seen them post before

just saying. I'm in though

ohhh! also include shoe and shirt size and if they smoke weed/cigs
i don't think that's a terrible idea. buuuut... what do other people think?

i'm with mecks on the interest and whatnot jsut so you have an idea.

i'm in only cause i have a p.o. box

i'm thinking maybe when i send the round of emails back, i'll request a "wish list" from everybody... how's that sound?

wishlist is good, i still think interests are a little better for example, if someone puts girls as an interest you can get em some rubbers or maybe aplayboy/maxim mag. i think interests give you more wiggle room for gifts. wish list would be too specific and kill the fun i think. but well let the crowddecide..

Originally Posted by MECKS

wishlist is good, i still think interests are a little better for example, if someone puts girls as an interest you can get em some rubbers or maybe a playboy/maxim mag. i think interests give you more wiggle room for gifts. wish list would be too specific and kill the fun i think. but well let the crowd decide..
i sent out an email to everybody i had on my list today.. like 30 people or so, in it was a survey for them to fill out with their interests,sizes, etc...

I'll pass each person's interests on then when we assign them their person.

So technically we did do this.. and anybody who wants to join up needs to get it done by October 24th. I'll assigned partners the following week -probably the 31st, to make sure everything is finalized. Then everyone basically has a month and a few days to get their gifts and mail them out by December12th at the very latest.

I'm going to post my email on the front page to update everybody who's just reading it.. hopefully some more people still sign up. But you'vegotta email me to get involved.

Wait!!!

I have stuff I want to add on!!!
frown.gif

I guess I'll join in. This could definitely be something big if it goes well and I'd like to be a part of it.

Man Craftsy, I've been trying to email you, but I'm in the "sk outage" group so my email has been sending for 5 days now
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
:smh

hopefully it actually sends soon =[

This whole idea
laugh.gif

Im in and im willing to help Craftsy with whatever I can.

you can pass a short survey and also once you know what nt member you got, follow their posts to give you more ideas for a gift.

I wanna see more SoCal nters involved.

I will send an email shortly from work but will copy my actual email addy on there.

I did one of these b4 i think that we have to be flexable yet willing to be smart about this.

Ideas will be posted later

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I will send an email shortly from work but will copy my actual email addy on there.

I did one of these b4 i think that we have to be flexable yet willing to be smart about this.

Ideas will be posted later

care to expand on what you mean?

I'm in. I think interests would be better than a "wishlist" Secret Santa in my eyes is more fun, and trying to find that right gift for theperson. Rather than asking people what they want, let them be surprised.

Also another thing that I think should be added is Sex/Age. I don't want to be sending something inappropriate to a 16 year old that I can send for some121+
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom