Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

Good lookin out bro.

I got errands to run and #!+* but I was dead set on hearing back from ya in some way to get some confirmation.

NT > livelihood it seems
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by MECKS

i never got a survey or anything? =[ I'm not loved.

you can have my spot if you want.
ill take it! wanna gimmie those vi's for chirtmas tho? NT fam discount?

edit. Cancel. thought it said for sale. not WTB
frown.gif

Okay - officially closed NOW.
laugh.gif

Seriously though - i contacted everybody at this point who was having tech. difficulties getting in touch and what not. If you still have a survey out and getit to me by the end of the weekend, I will still add you in.

If you haven't contacted me already and gotten the survey, it's too late now. I'm sorry. There's always next year though
smile.gif

Anyways - since I'm waiting on a handful of people with the late surveys, expect your elf assignments to be given out early next week.

It's only 2 months til Christmas as of today - that gives everybody a solid month to stalk their elf, review their surveys, and find the perfect secretsanta gift for them to mail out.

If you are participating and have any issues, please get ahold of me as soon as possible through PM or "[email protected]".

Just to review a few things:

Don't tell your elf who you are, and to be safe you probably shouldn't tell anybody on NT that might ruin the surprise, this is SECRET santa after all.If you want to reveal yourself after they get the gift that's perfectly acceptable. If you want to reveal yourself IN the gift, through a card or somethingof that nature, that's perfectly fine too. Just don't ruin the surprise beforehand. If you don't want to reveal yourself, that's fine too.Remember that I will know who the santa's are though, so don't go sending anybody a flaming bag of crap just to be a jerk.
smile.gif

Remember shipping prices when you're picking something out - it might be a cheap buy, but if it's huge it may not ship well. Also consider state andlocal laws when shipping certain items. Not trying to get anybody arrested here accidentally or otherwise.

Lastly - have fun, try to be creative and thoughtful, and please post pictures if you can whenever you receive your gift(s). That makes this fun for the wholecommunity and your santa especially. This is Christmas time we'll be talking about when the time comes, hard as that is to imagine 2 months out... soconsider the cheer you want to spread around that time of year during this.

Merry early Xmas to all!

i havent seen this post since i replied to it. before it was organized. is it too late

Craftsy, thanks for setting this up. Great idea.

Dont wanna ruin the surprise lol but would it be a good idea to list every NTer that in?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Craftsy, thanks for setting this up. Great idea.

Dont wanna ruin the surprise lol but would it be a good idea to list every NTer that in?

hmm - i don't know. i can send out a confirmation email early next week to make sure everybody's in that's supposed to be. but if you filled outa survey and sent it back to me, i have it and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i never got a survey or anything? =[ I'm not loved.

you can have my spot if you want.
ill take it! wanna gimmie those vi's for chirtmas tho? NT fam discount?

edit. Cancel. thought it said for sale. not WTB
frown.gif
ok its yours PM me your email and ill forward the info pending the green light from crasty

and i have already them ill sell em for the right price
nerd.gif

i didn't send it on timeeeeeeeeeeee!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I had it all fill out and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait. dude. i thought they are olympic vi's not jordunks
indifferent.gif
I'm angry @ myself. SMH

Back
Top Bottom