Official 2009 Niketalk Secret Santa - Pictures Coming Now, Pg. 11..

THANKS RATxAxTAT
<3333
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for the record. I'm following my elf on twitter.

and my elf. i got chu
happy.gif
*beast mode*

Got my gift from my secret santa today, good lookin out swizzc. Hopefully I win something lol

I'm gonna take the L, been procrastinating hard and still haven't copped anything.
I'll try to get something and send it on Monday, sorry...

Didn't win the lottery just a couple of dollars. If I won big he would've got some money as well as some NTers

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Didn't win the lottery just a couple of dollars. If I won big he would've got some money as well as some NTers
Damn man, sorry to hear that! I figured I would give you a gift to hopefully REALLY help you out in a major way! Merry X-Mas bro.

Thanks to everybody who got me their tracking numbers, or at least got in touch explaining they'd be a day or so late with it. To the rest of you - get ittogether, i don't want to have to put anybody on blast. I'm assuming, in good faith to this point, that you are all still planning on fulfilling yourobligation. Don't feel like just because you're late that you shouldn't still go through with this - just shoot me an email and get it taken careof asap so I don't have to be worrying about it.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got my gift from my secret santa today, good lookin out swizzc. Hopefully I win something lol

WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Mad potential there.

BTW CRAFTSY, nice of you to organize this. Just because of your good spirit, we will win the WC next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom