|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Cheechoo
frown.gif

Supposedly, Ovechkin has bulked up to that 230-235 range....
pimp.gif

Hockey season can't get here soon enough....

*Chris Stewart....20 goals this year....book it.

I dont believe anything DoubleJs just posted lol. He'd be way to big in that type of weight. Proshares, I wouldnt be surprised if Brodeur scored more goalsthan Colin White. I wish him and Pandolfo would just disappear and their salary is off the books.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I dont believe anything DoubleJs just posted lol. He'd be way to big in that type of weight. Proshares, I wouldnt be surprised if Brodeur scored more goals than Colin White. I wish him and Pandolfo would just disappear and their salary is off the books.
I dunno bro...Jagr played at 245....Remember, Ovechkin is reporting to camp (like I said...supposedly) at 230-235....by the time camp/preseason isover, he's gonna have a hard time keeping a lot of that weight on. He'll probably dip back down to around 220-225, like what he played at lastyear....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Supposedly, Ovechkin has bulked up to that 230-235 range....
pimp.gif

Hockey season can't get here soon enough....

*Chris Stewart....20 goals this year....book it.
Agreed

Skated with him and Anthony this summer.......Glad to see they're both doing well to support their family.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cquan, do u have any insider info on Mats Sundin regarding the Canucks

you seem you're tapped in with the players

^The guys who I skate with that work with the Leafs and are friends with Mats say he is leaning towards retirement.......He just recently got back from hishoneymoon, so I wouldn't expect anything any time soon.

Henrik Lundqvist's new mask...

Very similar to last season but he added the Tre Kronor symbol which was on his Olympic mask

Also, this is one of Bauer's promo pictures...

Proshares, I wouldnt be surprised if Brodeur scored more goals than Colin White. I wish him and Pandolfo would just disappear and their salary is off the books.

laugh.gif
I only said that to offset DJ's claim about Stewart for a cheaplaugh.

Queen has some nice pads. I guess no more Nike/Bauer
Nike is done with hockey.........they're concentrating on baseball? or football? I forget which one. They've already begun taking"Nike" off of the newer equipment. Now it's just back to Bauer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Queen has some nice pads. I guess no more Nike/Bauer
Nike is done with hockey.........they're concentrating on baseball? or football? I forget which one. They've already begun taking "Nike" off of the newer equipment. Now it's just back to Bauer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike sold Bauer back to a private group, I believe.

JvR supposedly killing it at camp
pimp.gif
Maroon is not doing bad himself. Gonna be interesting to see who gets the roster spot. Betts/Bell/JvR/Maroon

Pretty soon, I'm gonna start putting together a thread for the Regular season. It will have previews of every team, goal & assists predictions for mostplayers, schedules, standing predictions, injury reports, and whatever else I can find.

It will take some time to put together so I will start making the thread soon.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Somebody told me Tavares wasn't playing... is that true?
Won't know until much later unless the Isles have put out a press release saying he won't play. I have my own game @ 10 so I'llprobably only be able to watch the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom