|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sid&Geno2gir...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]The Oreo Line[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]ATFK Rangers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Freakin' Sig...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Tommy Hawk[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]GimmieDaChan...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Proshares[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]PhillyBalla09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]RPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sloppy Seconds[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]PariseGetsPussy[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td] [/td] [td]QUANNER88[/td] [/tr][/table]

3rd pick...
pimp.gif

Anybody interested in doing a League for NHL10 on the 360? I'll set one up when it comes out if we can get at least 8 or so people.

I desperately need some defense. I'm willing to trade a 2nd or 3rd tier forward for a 2nd or 3rd tier defenseman.

Team name is "Sloppy Seconds".

im The Oreo Line

i really like my team, im just gonna swap Boedker w/ someone else.

i cant accept your trade though.

if i were you i'd grab Schneider, Spacek, or Robidas

Autodrafting the first like 13 rounds didn't really screw me as much as I thought it would. Granted I never wouldve taken Guerin but whatever.

i cant believe i got Heatley with the 23rd pick and Thornton with the 26th, and Gonchar in the 7th, and Morrow in the 11th all steals in my book, i hope yahoodoesnt fix these rankings until after my other drafts take place. the only thing i regret is not taking Dustin Brown in the 12th
smh.gif

other big steals of the draft, were Brad Richards, Sharp, Kariya, and Giggy all in the last 3 rounds.

good luck to everyone.

my centers
pimp.gif
.my forwards
grin.gif
i need Giroux to follow his late season performance
laugh.gif
i'm expecting 20-30 goals 40-50 assists from him...

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

i cant believe i got Heatley with the 23rd pick and Thornton with the 26th, and Gonchar in the 7th, and Morrow in the 11th all steals in my book, i hope yahoo doesnt fix these rankings until after my other drafts take place. the only thing i regret is not taking Dustin Brown in the 12th
smh.gif

other big steals of the draft, were Brad Richards, Sharp, Kariya, and Giggy all in the last 3 rounds.

good luck to everyone.
I wouldn't say all those guys you got were steals but as of right now I think you have the team to beat.

Heatley's ranking is pretty "low" because he had an off year by his standards last season and it appears that he does not have a team right now.

Thornton is "low" because the C position is the easiest to fill.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

i cant believe i got Heatley with the 23rd pick and Thornton with the 26th, and Gonchar in the 7th, and Morrow in the 11th all steals in my book, i hope yahoo doesnt fix these rankings until after my other drafts take place. the only thing i regret is not taking Dustin Brown in the 12th
smh.gif

good luck to everyone.
I wouldn't say all those guys you got were steals but as of right now I think you have the team to beat.

Heatley's ranking is pretty "low" because he had an off year by his standards last season and it appears that he does not have a team right now.

Thornton is "low" because the C position is the easiest to fill.
as far as Cs go "I" rank em like this
Malkin
Crosby
Getzlaf
Datsyuk / Thornton

yet there was like 3 or 4 other Cs (not listed above) that were taken ahead of him.

that whole Sens team was slumping last season but Heatley will bounce back weather its with the Sens or another team. and thats the problem with yahoo rankingsthey base the rankings only on last years performance which is the wrong way to go about it, but they're lazy. like look at Morrow who i actually got inthe 10th not 11th like i said, in 07-08 74 pts 100+ pims a LW capable of that shouldnt be going that late but because he got injured his yahoo rankingsplummet. same goes for Gonchar.

both Joe/Dany are 1st round talent so getting them in the late 2nd and early 3rd round imo are steals.

so we have rcn at my apt in ny (i know i know, FML). anyway, i went online to see how much the nhl package is, and it just says 80 bucks. you guys think thisis for the year, or per month? id assume for the year, but you never know with these crazy cable companies
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom