|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Sounds good.

And Son of Troy yea
laugh.gif
wait until Craftsy starts posting in here or when the season starts.

*DRAFT DATE*

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sunday, September 6th @ 11PM (Eastern)[/color]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sunday night late is bad for me...but if it works for most then cool. ill set some pre ranks

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

indifferent.gif
@ Corey Perry being ranked 5th

his PIMs give him a boost in yahoo rankings. plus never trust yahoo rankings i remember last year at one point they swapped Marcel and Marian Hossa, so somepeople were drafting Marcel in the 1st/2nd round
laugh.gif

im ready, can probably get the 12th person, he did it last year, anyway that draft can be earlier though? 11PM is kinda late

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

his PIMs give him a boost in yahoo rankings. plus never trust yahoo rankings i remember last year at one point they swapped Marcel and Marian Hossa, so some people were drafting Marcel in the 1st/2nd round
laugh.gif
roll.gif
... Marcel Hossa was such an embarrassment... I hated himso much.

10 is better. If I need to go to bed or whatever I can just do whatever I can and go to bed, I hate auto drafting an entire league. 10 is good.

told you... Marc-Andre Fleury's equipment is just as bad but nobody says anything about him.

Brodeur's new pads are awesome even though they don't look like Brodeur pads... (if that makes sense)

Back
Top Bottom