|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

ulead. I downloaded the free trial on the lib computer so im good for another couple of days, until i find someone w/ photoshop
laugh.gif

While the public hates Dany Heatley........I heard a couple of things from very reliable sources today at hockey, saying Heatley is loved everywhere he goes,he doesn't whine or complain behind anyones back nor is he a problem in the locker room. People need to start looking at the coach
nerd.gif

By the way, expect more Senators to request trades within the next few months once the season starts............

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

Which jersey are you talking about for the Canucks?
The current home and away jerseys.... I do like the old ones though
not the "V" ones though
sick.gif
those are one of theworst, along with the Bruins "pooh bear" and Coyotes 3rd jerseys that they used to use (i actually have one of these
laugh.gif
, couldnt say no for $5)

Originally Posted by cquan05

While the public hates Dany Heatley........I heard a couple of things from very reliable sources today at hockey, saying Heatley is loved everywhere he goes, he doesn't whine or complain behind anyones back nor is he a problem in the locker room. People need to start looking at the coach
nerd.gif

By the way, expect more Senators to request trades within the next few months once the season starts............

damn... how tapped in is cquan. maybe hes in an NHL organization
glasses.gif
didnt you say a while back that you were buddies with Shane O'Brien

Heatley is a nice guy, good in the room. but when hes complaining as much as stuff like being on the 2nd PP unit and not the first. hes a pain the @@+ todeal with, no matter what coach.

So my roomate just dropped $220 on tickets to the Flames/Canucks for us...

...to find out he paid for PRESEASON TICKETS.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So my roomate just dropped $220 on tickets to the Flames/Canucks for us...

...to find out he paid for PRESEASON TICKETS.
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
ouch
laugh.gif

There is a good chance we can trade for regular season tickets... hopefully.

But it goes to show you how crazy it is in Calgary to get tickets when the OG 6/Canadian teams are in town. Even preseason tickets were going up to $250 apiece.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
when I first read the text I thought it said 3 years for the 12 year veteran got a little confused...now I see 12 years for the 3 time all star.

Back
Top Bottom