|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

stevens on kariya
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
the Kariya/Stevens avy.

Goku you know some Ducks fan is going to request ATFK make an avy of the goal he scored 5 minuntes later.
And then Goku can request an avy of Stevens lifting the cup
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
the Kariya/Stevens avy.

Goku you know some Ducks fan is going to request ATFK make an avy of the goal he scored 5 minuntes later.
And then Goku can request an avy of Stevens lifting the cup
pimp.gif
seeing that hit in person
pimp.gif
not seeing the Devils lift thecup that night was a bummer though, its all good though we took it game 7
pimp.gif

also i cant wait to see the christmas tree jerseys back in action. i just hope they keep it og and use ccm style jerseys and not edge jerseys. and i wonder ifthey'll be selling them? cause i'd cop at least 2.

They will be selling them Lou said at some point and I'd assume that they'll have to be Reebok jerseys. Similar to the Oilers throwbacks that they usedthis past season.

They will be selling them Lou said at some point and I'd assume that they'll have to be Reebok jerseys. Similar to the Oilers throwbacks that they used this past season.

well i'd prefer the ccm style jerseys, at least like the rbk 6100 authentics but i'll take whatever i can get.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

also i cant wait to see the christmas tree jerseys back in action. i just hope they keep it og and use ccm style jerseys and not edge jerseys. and i wonder if they'll be selling them? cause i'd cop at least 2.
they are going to be RBK EDGE jerseys.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

also i cant wait to see the christmas tree jerseys back in action. i just hope they keep it og and use ccm style jerseys and not edge jerseys. and i wonder if they'll be selling them? cause i'd cop at least 2.
they are going to be RBK EDGE jerseys.
well look at the throwbacks that the Canadians used
84580123.jpg

dont know if they were EDGE but the definitely werent your standard EDGE cut.

nice
pimp.gif

<---best one i made. unfortunately my free trial ended so i cant make a carter/grioux (couldnt find good clips)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ those were RBK EDGE jerseys... (I get dizzy looking at that picture lol)
yeah those Canadiens CAC jerseys are
sick.gif
, after looking it upthough the on ice authentics used the 6100 cut with ultrafil material, if they do the same for the Devils i'd be beyond stoked, i know i sound like a nerdbut i take my jerseys very serious
laugh.gif

what did you end up getting on that Rangers EDGE jersey you got?

still never got it customized... smh

I also have a white jersey that needs to be customized... I will probably end up turning one of them into a Staal and the other will become either an Anisimovor Higgins.

I also might send out my blank Stars jersey and a blank Ducks jersey to get customized.... probably Modano and Getzlaf.

^ sorry but those are hideous.

also I like the way the rbk edge jerseys feel and fit compared to the older ccm/koho ones

Back
Top Bottom