|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Devils to wear original jerseys on March 17 against Pittsburgh[/h3]
The Devils will celebrate St. Patrick's Day in 2010 by bringing back the green.

For their March 17, 2010 home game against the Pittsburgh Penguins - and for one night only -- the Devils will wear their original red, green and white uniforms, the team announced today.

"The original red, green, and white jerseys are a part of our history here in New Jersey," Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said in a statement. "We have always been an organization that takes great pride in its tradition. This is something we believe our fans will enjoy for that one special night."

laugh.gif
nice, I'll def make it out for that game.

I guess Crosby, Iginla, and Nash line at the Team Canada camp has just been sick thus far. Great chemistry

Gold medal or nothing.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

yo ATFK how is the avy making comin along
I'm getting pretty good at it... I'll start taking requests

Just provide me with a high quality video to work with and it should come out good. The videos from NHLVideo on YouTube are the best to use.

I'm actually making a Pat Kane avy right now

The Kane avy came out good, I am going to have to find you a vid of Crosby kissing the cup.

ATFK,

I meant to ask you if you heard the developments that your favorite Penguins fan Fade on You may in fact be a woman?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

ATFK,

I meant to ask you if you heard the developments that your favorite Penguins fan Fade on You may in fact be a woman?

laugh.gif
whoa whoa...what? this would shock the hell out of me yet explain so much at the same time
laugh.gif

"They" posted a pic of a dude in the big 180 page post in General, Hazel started simpin, then "they" posted a pic of a girl on the samename and then a girl came out saying that the name was in fact hers but her BF uses it from time to time because "he" can't get a name approved.So goes the story. I thought it'd interest ATFK since I can tell he'd like to reach through the screen and strangle Fade
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh alright that makes sense i guess

and dude...whats up with our avys...its like only us who lost them

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Devils to wear original jerseys on March 17 against Pittsburgh[/h3]
The Devils will celebrate St. Patrick's Day in 2010 by bringing back the green.

For their March 17, 2010 home game against the Pittsburgh Penguins - and for one night only -- the Devils will wear their original red, green and white uniforms, the team announced today.

"The original red, green, and white jerseys are a part of our history here in New Jersey," Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said in a statement. "We have always been an organization that takes great pride in its tradition. This is something we believe our fans will enjoy for that one special night."

Aside from opening night, these are the tickets I want most. I would be happy if I only went to this game all year long. Can't wait.

By the way, didn't mean to leave you guys hanging on that Pat Kane stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's nothing THAT major, but he was hammered and acting stupid.....cousin was ready to take the fall......we'll see how it plays outthough.
ohwell.gif

Just kids being kids... sucks they can't make mistakes without being persecuted.

I hate Patrick Kane and the Blackhawks, BTW.

ATFK,

laugh.gif
haha I wasn't sure... I've seen somebody mention it but I didn't believe it because he/she def doesn't come off as a woman. Likethe things Fade On You says on here definitely does not sound like its coming from a girl.

ATFK,

laugh.gif
haha I wasn't sure... I've seen somebody mention it but I didn't believe it because he/she def doesn't come off as a woman. Like the things Fade On You says on here definitely does not sound like its coming from a girl.
Yea it's been some pretty wild stuff
laugh.gif

It's like night and day...it posts in the General post like a female and then comes in here and post like a man.

J1GOKU's avy:

When you upload it, make sure its under the NT limit.... if its not, let me know and I'll fix it.

sorry it took so long...
hey thanks, and its under the limit.

yo how can you hate kane and the blackhawks it's not like they have been awesome these past years. Unless you are a blues fan or something? I understandthe hate for penguins and red wings but this is a new one.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

yo how can you hate kane and the blackhawks it's not like they have been awesome these past years. Unless you are a blues fan or something? I understand the hate for penguins and red wings but this is a new one.
Exactly!

laugh.gif
the Kariya/Stevens avy.

Goku you know some Ducks fan is going to request ATFK make an avy of the goal he scored 5 minuntes later.

laugh.gif
the Kariya/Stevens avy.

Goku you know some Ducks fan is going to request ATFK make an avy of the goal he scored 5 minuntes later.
And then Goku can request an avy of Stevens lifting the cup
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom