|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Swagger...

1:30

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
..........he should've gotten bodied for doing that, how the helldidn't anyone on the other team go after him? Straight disrespect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why was there an announcer and video team at a bantam or ****** game lol? Either way dude should have gotten slashed right across the arms, like Adam Banks forthat nonsense.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

yo ATFK how is the avy making comin along
I'm getting pretty good at it... I'll start taking requests

Just provide me with a high quality video to work with and it should come out good. The videos from NHLVideo on YouTube are the best to use.

I'm actually making a Pat Kane avy right now

There's no way you're worse than me TPOB. I always buy it but never play as much as I want with 2k for the NBA and Madden in big rotation at that time.

i always buy it and create myself and then get like 85% of the way thru a season...i really would like to finish a season but im never back at my home in MAenough to do so

I played nhl 09 way too much not to get NHL 10 plus it looks dope as hell. anyone play hardcore mode on the demo?

Yo I was thinking about making an avy of kaner's backhand against vancouver in the playoffs where he faked it. Or the video of his highlites from NHL videoon youtube.

EB Games had a deal where you could trade in any 3 games and get NHL10 for free, best believe I went and bought 3 $5 games and traded those in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ATFK, for some reason your pics don't work........anyways, here's the Wilds new 3rd jersey that ATFK posted earlier. I'm feelin them
pimp.gif

2znpelx.jpg

4twob8.jpg

Tell me EB games still has that deal.

I tried to trade in SFIV and Fight Night IV and they still tried to charge me $35 for Batman
laugh.gif
so that deal sounds like heaven.

Originally Posted by cquan05

EB Games had a deal where you could trade in any 3 games and get NHL10 for free, best believe I went and bought 3 $5 games and traded those in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Do all eb stores have this deal?

I don't live in the States so I'm not too sure.........That was the deal here in Toronto but I'm pretty sure it's over now, there was a posteron the stores front door with the Madden 10 and NHL 10 covers and then below it was a description of the NHL deal. I'll go back and see if the posters arestill up, if they are I might be able to help some of you out.

Back
Top Bottom