|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Emery's new mask:

22724033.jpg

22724491.jpg

22724599.jpg

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Ray Emery's pads:

Digsusting, IMO.... should've went with white pads w/ orange & black stripes

he'll just be easier to score on. should've seen his KHL pads. his team logo was like a polar bear's head, and he had half of the polarbear's head on both pads.

btw. his mask images arent loading up

^ thank you for saying something that didn't have to do with patrick kane...we needed to get off that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

btw. his mask images arent loading up
they are for me... are they working for anybody else?

i found pics of the mask elsewhere. it looks pretty smooth.

these were his last year's pads:

00002855.jpg

Artukyin will be a good fit over there. Dude is a giant with decent skills and isnt afraid to mix it up. I like that move for Anaheim. Tampa, not so much.I'd hate to be St. Louis knowing that he's not seeing anything as far as playoffs for awhile.

[h2]College games to follow Winter Classic[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

BOSTON -- A college hockey doubleheader will follow the NHL's winter classic at Fenway Park.

The Boston College and Boston University men's teams will play outdoors at the ballpark, as will the women's hockey teams from Northeastern and New Hampshire. The Boston Herald first reported on the games Thursday and a person involved in the negotiations confirmed the deal to The Associated Press. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the official announcement was scheduled for next week.

The games will be on Jan. 8, a week after the New Year's Day pro game between the Boston Bruins and Philadelphia Flyers.

It'll be interesting to see what the returning Champs do this year...im glad Guerin is back.

Looking forward to the Consol Energy arena. The tickets however are going to be next to impossible to get
smh.gif

Here's some pics of the arena.

0507-arena-a.jpg

newaerial.jpg

consol3_330.jpg

Thank god they're getting rid of those %#@%+!* ******ed red seats.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Artukyin will be a good fit over there. Dude is a giant with decent skills and isnt afraid to mix it up. I like that move for Anaheim. Tampa, not so much. I'd hate to be St. Louis knowing that he's not seeing anything as far as playoffs for awhile.

No joke...even at 250+ pounds, he was one of the fastest, if not THE fastest guy on the Bolts last year....

Him on the Ducks =
sick.gif

I'm calling 15-20 goals for Artie next year....I love his skill set...he's just gotta cut down on the mental errors and he'll be a force.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Artukyin will be a good fit over there. Dude is a giant with decent skills and isnt afraid to mix it up. I like that move for Anaheim. Tampa, not so much. I'd hate to be St. Louis knowing that he's not seeing anything as far as playoffs for awhile.

No joke...even at 250+ pounds, he was one of the fastest, if not THE fastest guy on the Bolts last year....

Him on the Ducks =
sick.gif

I'm calling 15-20 goals for Artie next year....I love his skill set...he's just gotta cut down on the mental errors and he'll be a force.
Hell yeah. I love this trade for us. Gave up a bum and a 3rd and we got a guy that fits perfectly with the style we wanna play.
Lightning fans were saying he was even faster than St. Louis.
eek.gif

I think we'll get to see him get a bit of time with Getz and Pears, which might be a pretty good combination if Carlyle wants to throw Ryan with Selanneand Koivu.

God damn I can't wait for Oct. 3!

Back
Top Bottom