|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Kane HAD to have been tanked...
laugh.gif

(and would a Kane punch actually hurt?)

I'm guessing it was his cousin who actually punched the guy... his cousin is known to be a d-bag in the Buffalo area.

I'll wait until I hear the whole story though.

Yeah this is outta Kane's character. Im thinkin even if Kane did anything, his brother is taking the fall.

cquan's probably holding out waiting to sell the story to TMZ or Perez Hilton
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I think we should with-hold judgment until all the facts come out.

This will probably end well for the cabbie though...a nice settlement for him and his lawyer
laugh.gif

There are a whole bunch of lames on the EA NHL forums talking reckless about Kane. Fools are saying he should be pulled from the EA 10 cover
smh.gif

The Cab drivers lawyer is even saying this has been blown out of proportion.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There are a whole bunch of lames on the EA NHL forums talking reckless about Kane. Fools are saying he should be pulled from the EA 10 cover
smh.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if they take him off though. In 2004, they took Joe Thornton off the cover for being charged for an assault. And thenthey put Heatley on the cover instead and we all know what happened with him. Then they changed it to Joe Sakic.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

smh.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if they take him off though. In 2004, they took Joe Thornton off the cover for being charged for an assault. And then they put Heatley on the cover instead and we all know what happened with him. Then they changed it to Joe Sakic.

As of now EA says that Kane is still on the cover, who knows if it will last though. The first thing I thought about once the Kane story broke was he wouldprobably be pulled from the cover because of the incidents you listed. The last thing EA wants is a controversial player on the cover.

Back
Top Bottom