|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

images

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Best mask in the NHL right now:

miikka-kiprusoff.jpg

Ty conklin's mask is a close second.

Its not even the best one on his teams, McElhinney or however you spell it has the better mask of the two IMO. The paint work with the skulls is nuts.

Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane and his cousin were arrested early Sunday morning for assaulting and robbing a cab driver in Buffalo, according toseveral news sources in that city.

According to a police report, the 20-year-old Kane and his cousin James M. Kane, 21, were arrested around 5am et after allegedly punching the cabbie after hesaid he did not have proper change for their trip fare.

The report says the cab fare was $13.80 and the Kanes handed the driver $15. He claims he had only $1 change and was not in possession of another twenty centsto give back. According to the police report, both Kanes took their money back and punched the cabbie in the face and head.

Both men have been charged with second-degree robbery, fourth-degree criminal mischief and theft of services.

The NHL is working with the local police department in trying to assemble the details.

Kane, a Buffalo native, had attended a press conference with the mayor to announce funding for a local rink earlier in the evening.

WGRZ.com says the driver appeared to have suffered cuts to his face as well as damage to his glasses.

Buffalo's WIVB is reporting that an attorney for the Kanes has entered a plea of not guilty in City court.

Damn I thought my friend was messing with me when he told me about Kane. Doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

seems really out of character.... I will bet money that Kane was drunk. But there still has to be more to the story.

I'm thinking he was drunk too

I guarantee he was drunk and I guarantee you since because he's a NHLer his cousin will take the fall for all of it. I don't understand why he'dbeat up a cabby for $0.20. Something isn't adding up.

Back
Top Bottom