|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

tumblr_kpgs19S6up1qz6gi1o1_500.jpg

somebody on CDC posted a pic of Jeezy, but for some reason hes rocking a Canucks jersey while performing in Cincinnati

weird, esp. when the Vancouver wording is on it

tumblr_kpgs19S6up1qz6gi1o1_500.jpg

somebody on CDC posted a pic of Jeezy, but for some reason hes rocking a Canucks jersey while performing in Cincinnati

weird, esp. when the Vancouver wording is on it

^^i wanted to do fantasy but i think i would completely flake on my leagues as the season progresses

and that jeezy thing is random as hell
laugh.gif

anyways, should i go to an exhibition game where the oilers rookies play the university of alberta golden bears? i am dying for some live hockey

My draft results... (keep in mind this is a 12 team league)

Centers
Evgeni Malkin
Eric Staal
Steven Stamkos

Right Wingers
Bobby Ryan
Jason Pominville
Bryan Little

Left Wingers
Loui Eriksson
Patrick Marleau

Defensemen
Dan Boyle
Sheldon Souray
Brent Seabrook
Ryan Suter
Braydon Coburn

Goaltenders
Niklas Backstrom
Pekka Rinne
Jon Quick

If you get first overall you have absolutely no worries with taking Crosby, Malkin, or Ovechkin. Arguments can be made for any of them, I'd go withOvechkin because I like him more than the other two, but you def cant go wrong with any of them. Also I get what you meant by his pads not being Brodeurs pads.And lastly, keeping the draft at 11 works for me, turns out my boy is throwing this little get together because he's proposing to his girl Sunday morningand I dont want to say hey I gotta go I have a hockey draft. 11 is good for me.

Anyone else on here going to join the league? If not I'll get one of my friends to join so we get a 12th.

is it crazy to pick Kovalchuk w/ the top 2 pick? my friend picked him w/ the 2nd pick over crosby and Malkin

It is crazy to take him that high. I honestly am not sure if I'd take him top 5. I'd go Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Datsyuk before Kovalchulk. Over thepast 3 years, Ovy has a combined 314 points. Malkin has 304 points, Crosby has 295 (granted without the injury he'd be around 320, Datsyuk has 281,Kovalchukl has has 254 points over the same 3 years. Granted he played on a crappier team than most. I am not a fan of him though so I am biased.

damn over sid and malkin? kinda ballsy...but you never know. hes a first rounder tho.

i thought it was reach but i think he's going to put up big numbers this year (final year of his contract, right?) .

Ovechkin will be in the NHL store in New York September 9th from 5-7pm if any of you are interested.

If you're in a league that counts plus/minus taking Kovalchuk as the 2nd pick while leaving 2 of these guys (Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby) on the board at thetime is *%%%@@# insane.

Yes, I'd like to join your league.

PM me now.

Has anyone played the NHL 10 demo yet? It's unbelievably realistic.

Back
Top Bottom