|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

just got my jersey in the mail today... since Grachev is a long shot to make the team, who else should I put on it?

I'm thinking maybe Marc Staal, but I'm not sure.
Put "Sather" with the number "0" in the back as in the number of Stanley Cups the NYR will win with this idiot incharge.
laugh.gif

Biron for only $1.4 mill is a good deal for the NYI. Too bad he's going to that garbage team.

^ well damn... shots fired...
laugh.gif

It wasn't a shot against you...I just think that Sather is an idiot giving players like Holik, Gomez, Drury, Redden, Gaborik these ******edcontracts
smh.gif

I dont know how this bum is able to keep that job.

Atfk don't put any name on it cause jerseys look stupid when you rock them and that player is no longer on the team waste of money unless it'syou're favorite player. I suggest you keep it blank or put on a Ranger great like Leetch, Messier, etc..

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

^ well damn... shots fired...
laugh.gif

It wasn't a shot against you...I just think that Sather is an idiot giving players like Holik, Gomez, Drury, Redden, Gaborik these ******ed contracts
smh.gif

I dont know how this bum is able to keep that job.
I agree... I am Sather's biggest critic, but I must say he did a phenominal job this offseason.

This is the first time in a while that I actually feel the organization has a plan that they are going through with. Their plan is building from Henrik out.The Rangers have a world class goaltender and now they are building the defensive core.

They've gathered so many good defensive prospects like Sanguinetti, Gilroy, Heikkinen, Del Zotto, Sauer, Kundratek, and Potter. And now this summer theyadded Ryan McDonagh and Nigel Williams.

Like I said, this is the first time that I'm actually optimistic about this organization in a very long time.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Devils re-signed Zajac to a multi-year deal, details undisclosed.
pimp.gif
Zajac will be my next Devils jersey purchase, that or MikePeluso.

and those of you still holding on to NHL 09, you might want to unload it now. you can still get like $30 for it.

The REAL reason why Fedorov took the tax-free money in the KHL....

[h1]Fedorov's money manager leaves trail of unhappy investors[/h1] [h4]Francis X. Donnelly / The Detroit News[/h4]
Joe Zada lived the high life and let everyone know it.

Splitting his time between the posh enclaves of Grosse Pointe Shores and Wellington, Fla., he threw ostentatious parties, drove luxury European sports cars and traveled around the world.

Involved in the blue-blood equestrian world of Palm Beach, Fla., he owned a 20,000-square-foot barn with mahogany stalls, white marble floors and imported European chandeliers.

But something seemed amiss among the baubles and high-finance world of the self-proclaimed venture capitalist, say former friends and associates.

One clue emerged Thursday with a lawsuit by former Red Wings superstar Sergei Fedorov, who claims Zada stole $43 million that he was supposed to invest for him.

A dozen other lawsuits have been filed against Zada in Michigan and Florida by others making similar claims over the past few years.

"His story has changed more times than I care to remember," said Robert Ross, a Wellington Realtor who sued Zada for $4 million.

"I never represented myself as any financial manager or any sort of investor," Zada said Thursday. "To anyone and to (Fedorov) especially."

Zada called the money he received from Fedorov a "loan" but did not dispute the agreement Fedorov said was made between the pair on March 6 that Zada would repay Fedorov $60 million within 45 days.

Among the alleged victims are people who had known Zada for more than a decade and felt they were close friends with him.

They said they trusted him after talking with him daily, going to each other's homes and taking vacations together.

After their financial disagreements emerged a few years ago, they began to wonder whether they knew Zada at all.

"I don't know him anymore," said Ron Davis, a filmmaker from New York City who invested $1.8 million with his onetime close friend. "It's hard to believe the person I once knew would do this."

Link

Isn't that the second story in the last month that came about about NHLers getting swindled for millions?
smh.gif

Boston sends Aaron Ward (back) to Carolina for Patrick Eaves and a 4th. Supposedly, Boston is going to buyout Eaves.

Originally Posted by UsedToBeCool

Boston sends Aaron Ward (back) to Carolina for Patrick Eaves and a 4th. Supposedly, Boston is going to buyout Eaves.
lame

Any of you who did the fantasy hockey league want to do a football one? I started one and need more people. Its a 12 team league, basic settings through Yahoo.

btw Derek Morris is overrated

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Any of you who did the fantasy hockey league want to do a football one? I started one and need more people. Its a 12 team league, basic settings through Yahoo.

im in

and if he's overrated, damn he must be really be bad because people around here dont think much of him, not yet at least
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

i'm down.

Derek Morris is a good defenseman but I don't know if he's worth 3.3M/per
i thought they might use some of that so try and sign phil...guess not
ohwell.gif

Gingers if you still need someone for the FF I'm in.

When does the fantasy hockey start up? Never played before, interested to try it this year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Gingers if you still need someone for the FF I'm in.

When does the fantasy hockey start up? Never played before, interested to try it this year.
last year was rough...need to do better this season

Back
Top Bottom