|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

The New Jersey Devils have named Jaques Lemaire their new head coach. I have also recently purchased a revolver and one bullet.....

Just kidding about the gun but this is a bad thing in my eyes. Hes an all world coach, but they need an offensive minded coach, not defense first.

You called it though Gingers
laugh.gif

Well, barring a Giguere trade I'd say the Ducks roster is pretty much set. And I gotta say Bob Murray did an outstanding job given the $50M budget he hadto work with. We're looking at this lineup right now.

Ryan/Getzlaf/Perry
Lupul/Koivu/Selanne
Carter/Ebbett/Christensen
Brown/Marchant/Nokelainen-Parros-Miller

Niedermayer/Sbisa
Whitney/Wisniewski
Boynton/Mitera-Salcido-Brookbank

Hiller
Giguere

Looks good enough for a playoff spot but I don't know if it could win a cup. A Giggy trade of a top 4 D would be HUGE.

Nobody would give up a top 4 dman for Giggy. Especially after the year he had and being supplanted by Jonas. I could be wrong though.

Fenway Park to host NHL major announcement

Friday, 07.10.2009 / 1:30 PM / News

NHL.com

MEDIA ADVISORY

[table][tr][td]WHAT:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]The National Hockey League will make a major announcement concerning a special event[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]WHEN:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Wednesday, July 15 @ 2:00 p.m. ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]WHERE:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Fenway Park
Yawkey Way
Boston, MA 02215

**This event also will be simulcast on NHL Network and streamed live on NHL.com**[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NOTE:[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Media should enter via the media entrance at Gate D, located at the corner of Yawkey Way and Van Ness Street. Doors will open at 1:00 p.m. ET.

In the event of rain, media should still enter via Gate D and proceed to the State Street Pavilion.[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
They're trying to keep it discreet, but we all know what this is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Just looked over the Rangers sked... Looks like i'm gonna have to watch the Pens raise their banner... Smh

Uh oh.
laugh.gif

I like the "mix" of this year's schedule, No more seeing a team within your division 4-5 times a month (*cough Ducks cough*)
pimp.gif

ATFK...how hard do you think it will be for me to get bruins @ rangers tix? i just moved to NY and gotta check out MSG. tickets sell out the day they go onsale?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ATFK...how hard do you think it will be for me to get bruins @ rangers tix? i just moved to NY and gotta check out MSG. tickets sell out the day they go on sale?

tickets usually sell out the day they go on sale but it still isn't hard at all to get tickets... you can go to msgticketexchange.com and buy ticketsdirectly from season ticket holders.

There are a bunch of options but if you have problems just shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom