|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Sakic was a great player. I admit that I hated watching him beat my Devils in the finals but he is a great player who displayed sportsmanship throughout hisentire career.

selanne-koivu
pimp.gif

Kinda surprising about Hudler. Oh well. The Devils are sitting stagnant and it isn't bothering me one bit. I have faith in Lou

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Hudler getting $5 million a year tax free from Dynamo
We'll see if he actually sees all that money...KHL is shady.
I agree on them being a little iffy.......but from what I've heard (people who played in the KHL this past season), they pay the contractsthey give out. However, I do remember Emery saying they owed him some money, but we never heard of that situation after the story was first reported.
ohwell.gif

Why would they move Zherdev when Kotalik comes in? Granted he's had his share of injuries but he's never lived up to the hype he had with Buffalo.Rangers would be ******ed to move Zherdev.

I'm not saying Kotalik is better, but I figured their top 6 was already pretty set even before they signed Kotalik.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

flyers are rumored to have signed Lukas Kaspar.

He has talent, i hope it works here in philly.
mad.gif

my buddy fixes his bmw and is pretty tight with lukas

Devils signing Denis (Jan, not mark) was a great signing for them. He put up very good numbers on a horrendous Islanders team. That gives them time to letFrazee play in Lowell before passing the torch....

Just to follow up on 2 signings.........

Moen signed 3 years @ $1.5 million per year

Brendan Morrison signed 1 year @ $1.5 million

Paul Mara signed 1 year @ $1.65 million

I haven't been on NT in a while so I just want to comment on a few things...

I really like the Kotalik signing... he has a booming shot from the point that will help out the Rangers' horrible powerplay. There is definitely a tradecoming soon that will most likely involve Zherdev/Rozsival.

I would like Zherdev back for another year, but how does he expect to get 4.5M/per when he didn't record a single point in the playoffs and the last 15games of the regular season?

I kinda knew Paul Mara wasn't coming back next year. He wasn't a very good defenseman but he always played hard and he was a good character guy. And hehad an awesome beard... I really hope he does well in Montreal.

Kind of surprising to see Jiri Hudler leave for the KHL... He'll most likely be back when that contract is over though.

I was expecting Sakic to come back for one more season, but I guess not... Great career though.

Back
Top Bottom