Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

WDYWT - S&T Edition:
laugh.gif

8571569ec74d47d1c06c334636f470c603c595d.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Maynor has UCLA right where he wants 'em...he'll takeover in the 2nd half.
so close.
tired.gif
frown.gif

21 points, 7 boards, 6 assists- nothing to be ashamed of. Maynor is a warrior almost willed VCU to another heroic win. i salute Mr. Maynor for a great career!

Eric Maynor will move onto the NBA and be a great success. i have no interest in the NBA, but i look foward to watching Maynor tear it up in the league.
pimp.gif

15-1, only because I somehow picked Minnesota over Texas. Must have been on auto-pilot, 'cuz I would never ever pick Minnesota to beat Texas ever ever inanything. My brain just wouldn't do it. So I'm a bit salty. Not that it matters, my bracket will be in smithereens by Saturday as always.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Maynor with the choke job... what a superstar you've got there Jrain.
How the *#*% did Maynor choke? Him and Sanders were the sole reasons they got back into it.

Originally Posted by emkay

How the *#*% did Maynor choke? Him and Sanders were the sole reasons they got back into it.

Yeah, you weren't watching the game if you think he choked. He was largely responsible for bringing them back into the game, and the last shot had more todo with Collison's defense than Maynor's inability to score.

This is my favorite pair of shorts. We were the Wildcats in high school, so we copied Arizona's look. Us seniors got to keep our shorts. They are thecoolest shorts I've ever owned. This is not a pic of mine, but they look exactly like these.

485f_1.JPG

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Yeah, you weren't watching the game if you think he choked. He was largely responsible for bringing them back into the game, and the last shot had more to do with Collison's defense than Maynor's inability to score.
thanks for trying to "school" me guys, but it was sarcasm intended to upset mr. jrain, aka the new hotness scrote rider himself.

however - if you think the golden boy Maynor did a good job that last posession getting the look he wanted, you're also wrong on that part.

this thread makes me really long for the good old winter months of the college bball post where there were about 4 of us ever around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by dreClark

16-0 in the bracket I actually took seriously
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Stop lying , your ### prolly made like 30 different versions, that !%@+ don't count.
laugh.gif
Nah, I only made three.

I was bull #+@!+*!# on 2, and went kinda realistic on the 3rd one.

All I know is, I seen a dude today at the tourney games today w/ a manila folder FULL of brackets. Like, @$#? Is it really that serious? No lie, dude had tohave at least 20.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

This is my favorite pair of shorts. We were the Wildcats in high school, so we copied Arizona's look. Us seniors got to keep our shorts. They are the coolest shorts I've ever owned. This is not a pic of mine, but they look exactly like these.

485f_1.JPG
I grabbed the game issued pair in navy about a month ago. I can't wait until summer so I can wear it with a pair of Penny Foams.

I also have a pair of authentic KU game shorts from the 2003 season. They look exactly like this.

http://i.ebayimg.com/11/%21BOhTG%29gBGk%7E%24%28KGrH****jIEjlLmW%21tGBJvLJkfj%21g%7E%7E_1.JPG

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

16-0 in the bracket I actually took seriously
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Stop lying , your ### prolly made like 30 different versions, that !%@+ don't count.
laugh.gif
Nah, I only made three.

I was bull #+@!+*!# on 2, and went kinda realistic on the 3rd one.

All I know is, I seen a dude today at the tourney games today w/ a manila folder FULL of brackets. Like, @$#? Is it really that serious? No lie, dude had to have at least 20.
smh....

dude is not winning any pool i hope
roll.gif

What did Manny Harris, Jrue Holiday, Eric Maynor, Shooty Reynolds and Tyreke Evans do today?

I know I could go look at their stats, but that only tells me a piece.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Yeah, you weren't watching the game if you think he choked. He was largely responsible for bringing them back into the game, and the last shot had more to do with Collison's defense than Maynor's inability to score.
thanks for trying to "school" me guys, but it was sarcasm intended to upset mr. jrain, aka the new hotness scrote rider himself.

however - if you think the golden boy Maynor did a good job that last posession getting the look he wanted, you're also wrong on that part.

this thread makes me really long for the good old winter months of the college bball post where there were about 4 of us ever around.
laugh.gif

What was he supposed to do? Passing is not an option when you're the superstar of the team and have a history of nailing big shots. So it's drive orpull up. Collison cut off his drive, so he had to shoot. Pump-fake didn't work. Still got the shot off. It's always possible to criticize a player, butit's not like he took some crazy off balance fade away like the dude at the end of the Clemson game. What would you have done exactly?

Back
Top Bottom