Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by jrp44

16-0
pimp.gif

eek.gif

11-5 on one of my brackets...my sweet sixteen is still intact for now. The other bracket was also 11-5 but my elite eight and sweet sixteen took hits (Whatwas I thinking having Illinois in the sweet sixteen in the other bracket?!
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Watch that pansy show up with a Mendez from Western Kentucky avi/sig
laugh.gif
15-1 after the games tonight. Feel good since it was justVCU I had winning over UCLA, had them losing to 'Nova anyway.

14-2 for the day...I would not allow myself to pick Michigan so that cost me, Butler let me down today as well...

16-0 in three of my brackets...one bracket (w/ a huge jack pot) i forgot to switch my Michigan pick fml

13-3.

I picked Cal, Butler, and Minnesota.
Didn't have any of them going past the 2nd round tho, so I'm good.

Nova, Gonzaga, and Memphis gave me problems today.
I had them all in the Elite 8, ehh at least they won
laugh.gif

I picked Cal, Butler, and Minnesota.
Didn't have any of them going past the 2nd round tho, so I'm good.
Had the exact same.

As well as having Zaga, Memphis and Nova in the elite 8
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

The WKU hilltopper mascot always makes me laugh when i see it dancing around

13-3 first day with no sweet 16 teams out is a good first day

I had to hit up Google...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

28hg6me.jpg
No joke. It's hilarious. But it's like someone just made a glob of crap, put two eyes and a mouth on it and said....boom, it's ahilltopper.

13-3. I should be 15-1 though. :smh

I picked Minn over Texas by accident and went against my instinct to take Clemson over Michigan. :smh

UCLA didn't let me dwn and sent VCU hme
pimp.gif
... WKU can't handle pressure so they are going to hve problems n the nxt round

12-3 1st day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers up 10
pimp.gif

I hope Day 2 goes a good as this 1...

Utah, USC, Tenn, Fla St, and Dayton gotta come thru for me
laugh.gif

14-2. Whiffed on Butler and Mississippi State. I had Miss. State going to the sweet 16 for some reason. In retrospect i was out of my damn mind. Oh well, stillhappy with the start i'm on.

13-3 1st day for me, UCLA v VCU and WKU v the Illini made me 4got all about Oklahoma's game.... dude went iron shiek on Blake, slammed dude on his back
laugh.gif

just realized i did 2 brackets on espn.com

other bracket i took wku over illinois.

15-1. cookie please

i have a feeling tomorrow might be a crazy day... i remember a few years back the first day went as expected but then the rest of the weekend was crazy

12-4 on ESPN the first day, didnt have any teams I got wrong winning the next round anyways.
11-5 on Facebook. Not looking too good.
Hope I dont miss any picks tomorrow tho, or else I'm in trouble.
OH wth Facebook erased the last region in my other pools bracket!!! God damnit I was wondering why I had 60 points. *$#%!

So I woke up this morning and said "##!! it, I'm not playing for money." and put LSU over UNC in the next round
laugh.gif

That's a mistake
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom