Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

WKU
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The WKU hilltopper mascot always makes me laugh when i see it dancing around

13-3 first day with no sweet 16 teams out is a good first day

laugh.gif
was anyone watchin the clock, it went from 4 seconds to 1 minute and then back to 3 seconds
laugh.gif
I was sure WKU was aboutto get jerked

jesus.. illini fouled with 3 seconds left, refs didn't blow the whistle quickly enough.. guess that was payback for the inbounds play.

but holy %#+# - terrible officiating down the stretch.

Damn...3 losses for the first day but I'm still in decent shape. All of my crazy picks though are tomorrow so we'll see.

I seriously went against my better judgement and picked Illinois knowing damn well that this was the most obvious 12 over 5 upsets

smh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

The WKU hilltopper mascot always makes me laugh when i see it dancing around

13-3 first day with no sweet 16 teams out is a good first day

I had to hit up Google...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

28hg6me.jpg

All about keeping sweet 16'ers alive this round... only hit 12/16 today but i'm still alive in the rounds to come, and that's where you make uppoints in a hurry. So overall - coulda been worse. Tomorrow though, like somebody else said, i've got a few chances I took... so it could get ugly.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

If everything hold's, looks like 11-5 for the day. Not very good, but all my losers wasn't going to the sweet 16 anyway.
same...meh...

Officiating in the tournament sucks for yet another year. Actually lookin forward to how Pitt will get hosed.

While, I have them goin deep....I'm still shocked that Nova really gets to play on their 2nd home floor. I think if it wasn't there tonight, we wouldagot our big upset.

Syracuse line seems a little small tomorrow.

Everyone and their mother is on Zon...egh.

I should be 15-1 today. I scratched off Texas and Mich at the last second last night
smh.gif

AJ gonna think he's actually nice and jack up 30 or so shots in the 2nd round

I ain't never picking Clemson in any sport ever again. %%$!@!% bums

Back
Top Bottom