Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

14-2 yesterday...Miss St. and Clemson
tired.gif

My upsets today are U of A, Siena (not really an upset), and USC.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I feel like one of ; Cuse, Kansas or Wake will lose today.

Wake maybe. Cuse more likely. I just have a feeling they are going to slip up now that everyone is on the bandwagon.

Tennessee needs to win today or my upset bracket is done.

UT over Pitt in the second round hahah.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I feel like one of ; Cuse, Kanssas or Wake will lose today.
word.. i didn't pick Wake to lose, but i have a VERY strong feeling that they might take the L.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I need Temple to knock off Arizona St. today too.

[Snoop from the Wire]ME TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW [/Snoop from the Wire]

Went 13-3 yesterday... I knew BYU would fold and planned on changing it
smh.gif
@ me forgetting to

Butler and Cal +%$$$+ me, although niether of the 3 were advancing past the next round, it would've been nice to see Maryland be bounced on the 1st day
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Maynor and Co. almost pulled it out.

People are saying Collsion shut him down, but 21 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists later, I don't think so.

He shut his %%* down when it mattered the most
That's real...Collison refused to fall for any of the pump fakes of Maynor...textbook defense.

13-3....I think im aight...%+@+ clemson let me down...I thought they could actually make some noise wit all those sr.'s
smh.gif
....VCU almost made it soclose...but its all good, I had them getting bounced in the next rd....sucks I won't be able to watch any of the games today...oh well...

that old lady bid $22 000 on a showcase showdown with a brand new pontiac solstice ??!!

no wonder she was off $10 000.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom