Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

no scouting board has him in the first round at all. This was as recent as last week.

you dont read enough scouting boards.

if he goes in with a 'grab rebounds and only grab rebounds' mentality he'll be fine.

think nick collison. he's less skilled than collison but he's also more athletic.

this has been a great tournament so far.

Hopfully the final four will be better than tonights games.. talk about giving up both teams were out at the half.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Danny Green = Lotto Pick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My thoughts on Tyler's D12 impression... I'm sure he is getting clowned in the locker room for that one.
Originally Posted by EzFlash26

smh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
-------------------------
Back to the Final Four.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Student tickets are only $20.60 this year, which is very very tempting. I think I am going to sign up and hope I win them.

Blake was a beast as expected. If I was told that Tyler and Wayne were to score in single digits I would have thought we were toast. OU's guard play washorrendous and the way the shot basically gave us the game.

I said at the beginning of the year that I expected a Final Four out of this group and from there would be a toss-up. Hopefully gets after it this week inpractice and we have no epic collapse next Saturday.
------------------------
The first game next week is MSU and UConn. Tip off is at 6:07. I guess that means UNC/Nova will be at like 8:37 or 8:47.

LETS GO HEELS!!

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

My thoughts on Tyler's D12 impression... I'm sure he is getting clowned in the locker room for that one.

smh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Back to the Final Four.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Student tickets are only $20.60 this year, which is very very tempting. I think I am going to sign up and hope I win them.

Blake was a beast as expected. If I was told that Tyler and Wayne were to score in single digits I would have thought we were toast. OU's guard play was horrendous and the way the shot basically gave us the game.

I said at the beginning of the year that I expected a Final Four out of this group and from there would be a toss-up. Hopefully gets after it this week in practice and we have no epic collapse next Saturday.
------------------------
The first game next week is MSU and UConn. Tip off is at 6:07. I guess that means UNC/Nova will be at like 8:37 or 8:47.

LETS GO HEELS!!
again
mad.gif
I STILL have hatred for that Kansas team and stillfind myself in shock at what happened
mad.gif

we back though, that's all that matters right now, new year and a new story

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

smh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Back to the Final Four.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Blake was a beast as expected. If I was told that Tyler and Wayne were to score in single digits I would have thought we were toast. OU's guard play was horrendous and the way the shot basically gave us the game.

I said at the beginning of the year that I expected a Final Four out of this group and from there would be a toss-up. Hopefully gets after it this week in practice and we have no epic collapse next Saturday.
------------------------

LETS GO HEELS!!
again
mad.gif
I STILL have hatred for that Kansas team and still find myself in shock at what happened
mad.gif

we back though, that's all that matters right now, new year and a new story

that was no collapse.

they just got pummeled by a superior team.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

that was no collapse.

they just got pummeled by a superior team.
On that night y'all were superior. In a hypothetical series (Best of 5 or 7) it would probably be pretty even though...

I'll agree with this, just because I cant let Clutch get away with this argument THAT easily
laugh.gif

But yeah, that night, Kansas couldn't lose. Unstoppable.

U-Conn will win their game, and I had UNC beating Pitt for this round (since I thought Pitt would beat Nova by a small margin).

I think Nova will beat UNC since their defense is that damn good, but for the sake of my bracket I hope UNC wins.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

U-Conn will win their game, and I had UNC beating Pitt for this round (since I thought Pitt would beat Nova by a small margin).

I think Nova will beat UNC since their defense is that damn good, but for the sake of my bracket I hope UNC wins.

i'm afraid the refs are gonna call the weakest $%% #%*+. If they allow them to play, i like nova too.

Ty's stats from the weekend were so sick. He had 38 points, 14 assists, 9 rebounds, and 4 steals to just 2 turnovers.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Another crazy stat was that against the Heels, Oklahoma didn't make a field goal outside of the paint until 5 minutes left in the second half.
eek.gif

Great weekend for MSU, with 2010 recruit Keith Appling breaking the MHSAA finals record scoring 49 points in the Class A final, and then making the Final Fouron Sunday. Hope it continues for the next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom