Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

eminem.
indifferent.gif

shut up.

Just filling time.

I like Uconn and UNC. Suton can bring out Thabeet, but I don't think their front line is as good as Uconns. They need to really shoot it.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Anyone notice that there's been NO hype for this Final Four?
I think most people are just waiting for a UConn/UNC game. In all reality, no one except Nova and Michigan St. fans give a @%+@ about those teams.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I think most people are just waiting for a UConn/UNC game. In all reality, no one except Nova and Michigan St. fans give a @%+@ about those teams.

#*!+ this tourney I'm watching The Wire.

Oh so you mean they have REAL fanbases, not just a legion of followers who attach to a squad they have no connection to?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kidding of course... but don't pretend like nobody cares about these games, I bet the ratings are very decent.

Originally Posted by henz0

Morgan and Summers gonna have to show up for MSU to stand a chance
what does this mean? why is nobody giving MSU a chance STILL? These are the same fools who said L-Ville was gonna run them out of the joint...do you people have a CLUE?

yup

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Oh so you mean they have REAL fanbases, not just a legion of followers who attach to a squad they have no connection to?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kidding of course... but don't pretend like nobody cares about these games, I bet the ratings are very decent.
Not saying no one cares, because people will still be watching. You at least have to admit that hype this year is a bit down. I just feel thatpeople look at Michigan St. and Nova as 2nd tier to UNC and UConn (I don't feel this way BTW). A bunch of my co-workers, ESPN, here, etc. seem to alreadybe calling a UConn/UNC final.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not saying no one cares, because people will still be watching. You at least have to admit that hype this year is a bit down. I just feel that people look at Michigan St. and Nova as 2nd tier to UNC and UConn (I don't feel this way BTW). A bunch of my co-workers, ESPN, here, etc. seem to already be calling a UConn/UNC final.

Nah I agree, Uconn and UNC have the larger fanbases for sure - but it's not like we've got a bunch of 11 seeds playing.. these are four top 12 teams, ithink there is a very good amount of hype surrounding this year.. at least from what I can tell.
I forgot the tournament was still going on until thirty minutes ago.
That's just because you hate everything that isn't Gonzaga or Cleveland State.
laugh.gif

doesn't take a genius to figure it out but good job by Calhoun puttin Adrien on Suton.

Back
Top Bottom