Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Please give me a MSU vs Villanova championship. That would be entertaining as hell.
Some would disagree. I would disagree with them.

I like UConn over UNC in the Finals.

UConn is not a good match up for MSU though the game will be a battle and relatively low scoring. UNC/Nova will also be a heckuva battle but I think UNC has alittle too much talent and will win.

In the Finals I think UConn matches up very well with UNC and will control the paint on both ends of the floor. UNC is a below average interior defensive teamand I think UConn will get plenty of buckets around the rim and win the battle on the glass en route to a close victory. Obvoiusly on the other end you haveThabeet, Adrien and Robinson blocking shots and reeking havoc. I'm laughing at some UNC fans who think Thabeet is going to be drawn away from the hoop byHansbroughs 16-20' jumper. Adrien would guard Hansbrough and Thabeet will stay in the paint and check Thompson or Davis. UNC's guards will bedifficult for UConn to stop but I think the front court and paint battle will be enough for UConn to overcome this. Basically look at the Kansas/ UNC gamelast year and how UNC fared against a taller, bigger and equally as athletic team.

I think it's going to be a great FF with all three games being decided by single digits.

I think Nova will be a little overmatched - they've played over their heads the last two games, playing near perfect basketball... this would have to be 3games in a row of it to beat UNC given their matchups, and I would just be shocked to see it happen. UNC doesn't have to play their best game to beat Nova,but Nova must play their best.. again. And that's still no guarantee.

Nova has a very little chance.

This coming from a big advocate of their team the past few weeks and a Carolina hater.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by RellNye

Fam, no scouting board has him in the first round at all. This was as recent as last week.

first 2 sites i thought of and lo and behold.

http://www.draftexpress.com/

http://www.nbadraft.net/2009mock_draft

people having opinion and presenting it as fact.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ people trying to be KIA (know-it-all). good lookin' out son.

grin.gif
Like I give two $%%%%. You'd have to be stupid or Michael Jordan todraft Hansbrough.

My dude, you posted nbadraft.net as a source. Your opinion is null and void.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Nova has a very little chance.

This coming from a big advocate of their team the past few weeks and a Carolina hater.
Noooooo..... You can't start picking the Heels now.

As for this weekend, this is all I have to say:

2a5151e1426a7fa8dfe3c12ceab07cf7ec18ea6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This might be the second time I have ever won the student lottery in my career at UNC.

Courtside seats Row 7 in the Tar Heel endzone section. Hopefully we do as well as we did at my last FF appearance in 05.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Fam, no scouting board has him in the first round at all. This was as recent as last week.

first 2 sites i thought of and lo and behold.

http://www.draftexpress.com/

http://www.nbadraft.net/2009mock_draft

people having opinion and presenting it as fact.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ people trying to be KIA (know-it-all). good lookin' out son.

grin.gif
Like I give two $%%%%.

people always actin' hard when they're proven wrong.
laugh.gif

i could have chosen any draft board site and the results would be the same.

i was just pointing out that your ever so matter of FACT statement was incorrect.
laugh.gif

I think UNC will stomp Nova...that's just my opinion though.

I'm pretty excited for the Michigan State/UConn game though
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

uconn's got a big.mobile frontline that should be able to slow down suttan and stiffle msu's guards ability to get to the hole.

nice for them to trot out Pops for this and not give 1 mention it's the 25th anniversary of his title.
eyes.gif

I'm torn with todays game. Always been a UCONN fan but if Michigan State wins I win my pool and $500. I guess I really can't loose.

Back
Top Bottom