Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Bahahahaha.

Bob Knight agreed to that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by Gameover2

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guard him and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

Duke fans always have something salty and negative to say. Yeah Blake might be killin' out there but his team is all but buried.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
and that's what matters.
pimp.gif

It has nothing to do with Duke buddy.... unlike most salty dudes in here i can admit when another team is good and give them credit... UNC is stacked....i would be shocked if they didnt win.... but tyler isnt as good as his stats show... if you are a basketball fan you would agree also... ed davis and deon are way better..... you gotta be realistic which a lot of people here arent

had to quote this before you edit it out...you can't be serious. yes, they are good...but they are not better than hansborough. he not only brings scoring, but also has all of the intangibles...defense, free throw shooting, etc. davis has the chance to be special, but right now he is definetely not better than hansborough.

-waystinthyme
i dont need to edit it bro... its the truth....the garbage that tyler throws up which i have no idea how it goes it doesnt count.... hes not agreat player on D only thing he does better is hustle... overall skill ED has WAY more skill than tyler and its not even close

It has nothing to do with Duke buddy.... unlike most salty dudes in here i can admit when another team is good and give them credit... UNC is stacked....i would be shocked if they didnt win.... but tyler isnt as good as his stats show... if you are a basketball fan you would agree also... ed davis and deon are way better..... you gotta be realistic which a lot of people here arent
if you're a basketball fan, you know Tyler ain't all about the stats. if he were all about stats and draft status, he wouldn't havestayed four years. that said, he will be in the NBA no matter how 'overrated' you say he is.

Stiff, unathletic players with short arms don't makes for great NBA players no matter how hard they hustle..

Tyler looked great today against the Griffin boys...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You can say he's not about stats, that's fine. But his game is.

He doesn't play D, and has no idea how to handle or pass out of doubles. He's a blackhole offensively.

In reality, he's a selfish player ON the court. Because his skill set is lacking in areas.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Stiff, unathletic players with short arms don't makes for great NBA players no matter how hard they hustle..

laugh.gif
smh.gif
he'll look great in the FINAL FOUR next week too, while griffin is watching from home. it's a team, not an individual, game.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Gameover2

if you're a basketball fan, you know Tyler ain't all about the stats. if he were all about stats and draft status, he wouldn't have stayed four years. that said, he will be in the NBA no matter how 'overrated' you say he is.
umm so that doesnt work for duke players when everyone talks trash and say oh hes this and that.... thats kind of weird
grin.gif
.... of course i know hes going to get drafted... i just dont think he will beany good

damn...bottom line, oklahoma couldn't make any threes....the perimeter offense was horrid....damn, there goes my bracket.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
he'll look great in the FINAL FOUR next week too, while griffin is watching from home. it's a team, not an individual, game.
laugh.gif
But I'm not talking about his team... North Carolinaflat out has more talent than Oklahoma. Them winning today had ZERO to do with Tyler Hansbrough's no show effort. Period... And I'm talking about hisfuture as an NBA player... He ain't got much of one...

Arguing that he's most skilled/talented than Ed Davis and that he offers anything more than hustle defensively...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does OU even challenge shots. I didn't see them once try to block or even get off the ground to contest a shot by UNC.

If you're a NBA GM, and you want a player who will do all the things that won't show up in the stat sheet, Hansbrough is your guy.....he's gonna bepushed SO far away from the basket by bigger/stronger guys, it won't even be funny. He's going 1st round (late), but I think he's just gonna haveto be one of those high-energy cats in the mold of a more skilled Mark Madsen.

Its pretty sad I check CBS during commercials of the Tiger coverage to see if 60 Minutes is on to see Bron, NOT to see UNC....lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If you're a NBA GM, and you want a player who will do all the things that won't show up in the stat sheet, Hansbrough is your guy.....he's gonna be pushed SO far away from the basket by bigger/stronger guys, it won't even be funny. He's going 1st round (late), but I think he's just gonna have to be one of those high-energy cats in the mold of a more skilled Mark Madsen.
i'm tempted to put my SN on the line that Hansbrough will not go first round.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

-waystinthyme

for real bro this isnt a team conversation.... we are talking about indivdual players here....

UNC
pimp.gif

game is not as close as the score suggests. would've preferred a thorough beatdown like when they were up 19, but a convincing 12-point win is finenevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom