Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Damn, even Zeller is gettin baskets out here
smh.gif

wow they called a travel on tyler? he does that all the time and finally they call it.... i didnt know austin johnson was this bad... he makes some crappypasses to the post.... why does he start?

UNC has it in the bag.............3 out of 4 for the final 4....but i had ol weak #+$ louisville going to the final four...oh well

well i guess we're all happy now. unc is winning the game, while blake griffin is dominating in the stats column. like i said before, there's no i inteam...

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by outkast9984

wow they called a travel on tyler? he does that all the time and finally they call it.... i didnt know austin johnson was this bad... he makes some crappy passes to the post.... why does he start?
Austin Johnson is the epitome of inconsistent. Dude's been on and off all year long.

But who the hell else do you want OU to start over him? Their depth is
sick.gif
Omar Leary is ten times worse than Austin Johnson is...

My bracket was $$$$ before I made the changes to it the day the tournament started
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guard him and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

Duke fans always have something salty and negative to say. Yeah Blake might be killin' out there but his team is all but buried.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
andthat's what matters.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Hansbrough is expendable at this point with this team.
seriously.... UNC's lineup is so sick.

at any point in time, ALL 5 players in the lineup can get buckets. it's ridiculous..
smh.gif

congratulations for bringing the championship back to the ACC, Carolina
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yea this one is a reynolds.

Cot damn OU can't shoot if their life depended on it.

Yet those ({})'s couldn't miss against cuse.... real telling.

smh.gif
I didn't even see the game, just saw the box score. I was confidentthey'd put up a good performance tonight, only to be underwhelmed.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yea this one is a reynolds.

Cot damn OU can't shoot if their life depended on it.

Yet those ({})'s couldn't miss against cuse.... real telling.

Yep. That's what irks me the most.
Cuse let Crocker get in they *+%.
smh.gif

But when you play zone, you're basically giving teams the 3.
But still....

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

well i guess we're all happy now. unc is winning the game, while blake griffin is dominating in the stats column. like i said before, there's no i in team...

-waystinthyme

You're acting like He's being selfish, when you have a guard shooting 1 for 8 I guess the team stats can look lop sided.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

at any point in time, ALL 5 players in the lineup can get buckets. it's ridiculous..
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Easy playa, It's still alot of basketball still left to be played.

At some point someone else had to step up for them to have a chance, and nobody else did...

Guards are playing scared on both ends of the court... Can't hit anything from outside, can't defend on the perimeter... Absolutely terrible efforttoday...

Willie Warren needs another year...

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Blake Griffin 8/11 - 72%
The rest of OK - 8/30 - 26%
Surprised OU got it this far by playing ball like this seeing as they pretty much a 1 man team.

Back
Top Bottom