Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...noreason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by 2tearsnabucket

"YELIUM - That's yeast that rises & helium that floats!"

This Kellogg character
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

come on OU, my bracket is all on you....

Crocker needs to start shooting, and hopefully he can get into a groove like the game vs. Syracuse.

Originally Posted by acidicality

come on OU, my bracket is all on you....

Crocker needs to start shooting, and hopefully he can get into a groove like the game vs. Syracuse.
RIP to your bracket...

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guardhim and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

*yawn*

Time to go fire up some SOCOM 2K9 or something.
This tournament as a whole has been pretty boring. Maybe like 5 exciting games in total.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guard him and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

like i said before...we have different people who can score. he doesn't need to score every time down the floor...if we're winning the game, he'sdoing his job. he's not worried about having the most points, rebounds, blocked shots, steals, etc...he's worried about winning. we're shooting 80%this half...
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom