Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

laugh.gif
Tyler trying that D12 superman dunk over Blake Griffin.....

May finally get the Uconn/Carolina matchup I wanted allllllll year...too bad no Dyson.

But, still.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guard him and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

Duke fans always have something salty and negative to say. Yeah Blake might be killin' out there but his team is all but buried.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
and that's what matters.
pimp.gif

It has nothing to do with Duke buddy.... unlike most salty dudes in here i can admit when another team is good and give them credit... UNC is stacked....iwould be shocked if they didnt win.... but tyler isnt as good as his stats show... if you are a basketball fan you would agree also... ed davis and deon areway better..... you gotta be realistic which a lot of people here arent

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hes playing againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....
there's no i in team...we're trying to win this game, not increase hansborough's draft value. plus he picked up two fouls early...no reason to put him in the game and risk a third foul in the first half when we're controlling the game and up by ten. go heels!

-waystinthyme

hes in there now and hasnt shown anything.....you know he doesnt really belong the in the first round.... Blake is killin out there... i think he should guard him and go at him at the other end if he is their "best" inside player...

Duke fans always have something salty and negative to say. Yeah Blake might be killin' out there but his team is all but buried.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
and that's what matters.
pimp.gif

It has nothing to do with Duke buddy.... unlike most salty dudes in here i can admit when another team is good and give them credit... UNC is stacked....i would be shocked if they didnt win.... but tyler isnt as good as his stats show... if you are a basketball fan you would agree also... ed davis and deon are way better..... you gotta be realistic which a lot of people here arent

had to quote this before you edit it out...you can't be serious. yes, they are good...but they are not better than hansborough. he not only brings scoring,but also has all of the intangibles...defense, free throw shooting, etc. davis has the chance to be special, but right now he is definetely not better thanhansborough.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

and the refs completely ruined this game... this game sucks.

What you mean the refs ruined it?
it became unwatchable for a good stretch of time with all the stoppages and ticky tack fouls being called.

Easy playa, It's still alot of basketball still left to be played.

i'll believe Carolina isn't winning the NC when i see it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Tyler... dude has no fear

Back
Top Bottom