Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Louisville is soft now? C'mon. They mighta been today, but really now?

MSU was just THAT much better.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I thought Pitino would have been able to get them to play well at some point in the second half at least, they never even came close.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Anybody else just see Magic in a MSU hoodie in the middle of the crowd?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def. noticed. you could tell that usual big smile wasreplaced by a competitive face.

Izzo with the whiteout LMAO...

I'm not big on conference pride at all - but i hope this gets the big 10 some more respect. We may not play pretty, but it's a great conference.
usually the years when its not that 1 or 2 clear favorite teams is when Big 10 teams shine tho...

does anyone see Michigan State getting past UConn? or even winning it all?
nerd.gif

it was a homer pick, but I called it early...

pimp.gif
they've been showing him all game.

nerd.gif

Damn shame Earl, TWill and anyone else on that squad has to play with those jokes that Pitino calls guards.

I know Terrence ddin't show up at all today but those *%+%+@% worthless pieces of crap Mcgee, Sosa, Smith are straight garbage.

izzo done it again
back in the final four

how can nobody from louisville show up? msu handled biz

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Congrads up State BUT lord knows they don't want it with UConn!

NOBODY wants it with UConn!
why do you say that? Didn't L-Ville win the big east this year? Did THEY want it with Uconn?
laugh.gif
not sure where some of you guys get off with this stuff..

laugh.gif
Dancin around, posin, doin gimmicks when u murder a supremely garbage team

Now they sick in the face. Aint play wit no heart, got outhustled and played ZERO defense

Be proud now +@$!!+. Where's the giddy dancin?
Sosa aint wanna pose after his turnovers huh? ...

If I had the absolute boredom I would go back to the college thread and find when Al said he wouldn't want to play MSU on a neutral court if he wasanybody... What do you know...
smh.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time.

I'm very proud of MSU and what they're doing for our conference..but don't crown them yet
laugh.gif
....Louisville played absolutely terrible today.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
they've been showing him all game.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I been in an out all game, so I havent sat down and watched a full bit for a while until then. My bad.

And in regards to the question, I have Uconn winning it all. However, I would not be surprised one bit if they win. Both teams have the top coaches in NCAAbasketball with Calhoon and Izzo. It all comes down to how the players execute.

If UNC wins, its going to be fun to see the coaching battles that go on between arguably the three best coaches in the NCAA today.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Dancin around, posin, doin gimmicks when u murder a supremely garbage team

Now they sick in the face. Aint play wit no heart, got outhustled and played ZERO defense

Be proud now +@$!!+. Where's the giddy dancin?
Sosa aint wanna pose after his turnovers huh? ...

thats that arizona frustration coming out Jay
laugh.gif

No one who has stayed all 4 years at MSU over the past 10 years I think it is hasn't gone to a Final 4.

Impressive.

Big win. L'Ville couldn't hit anything and MSU controlled the tempo throughout.

Let's go UNC.

I said a few pages back if they rebounded like they have in the past they would have a shot.....well look what happened.....now UCONN.....but its a homegame!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom