Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

They're in the double bonus. 2 shots on every foul. Why the hell are they shooting j's? Take it to the cup. Score without the clock moving.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Banked threes should not count.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

SMH... Louisville has no fight. i hate teams like this...
smh.gif
I know right! I've never seen a Pitino-coached team play this unintelligently and look so down in the mouth. What the hell kind of offense are they running? Everybody just stands around and whoever has the ball just jacks up a three. They can't come up with anything better than that? They scored 103 points last game.

Credit MSU's defense. They've totally disrupted Louisville's flow. No scores = no signature full court press = dudes not in their comfort zone.

Izzo's the best tourney coach I've ever seen... It doesn't matter what his crew is playing like in the beginning or the middle of the season youknow what they'll be like come that time of season.

He gets everything out of them when it counts. If a team like UK were able to lure him away
smh.gif

Izzo will never leave MSU. He's been there way too long and that court is gonna have his name written on it by the time he's finished. It's amazinghow much Izzo is out coaching Pitino right now. Everything L'ville tries to do, MSU has an answer. That defense is just getting better and better. Theygotta stop committing touchy fouls though.

I'm so proud of State. I've said this many times in this thread but never underestimate a Tom Izzo led team.

of course, no hustle for Louisville on the rebound. it really is pathetic.

Earl Clark is the only one on Louisville with heart.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Izzo will never leave MSU. He's been there way too long and that court is gonna have his name written on it by the time he's finished. It's amazing how much Izzo is out coaching Pitino right now. Everything L'ville tries to do, MSU has an answer. That defense is just getting better and better. They gotta stop committing touchy fouls though.

Hands down thee best tourney coach I've ever seen. Point Blank Period.

i get my car towed and am pissed about missing the game. i walk in turn on the tv and wow! MSU is straight murderin
eek.gif

I'm not big on conference pride at all - but i hope this gets the big 10 some more respect. We may not play pretty, but it's a great conference.

Back
Top Bottom