Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

L-Ville is such a momentum based team.. if they're all feeling it, they can't be stopped.. but they seem to get down on themselves too easily.
thats what I said in my predictions, why I felt MSU would win. Either they was gonna murder State (which Izzo would never let happen), or MSU wasgonna win, I felt there was no inbetween...

Dude has the swag that I would imagine Ninjahood would have.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

L-Ville is such a momentum based team.. if they're all feeling it, they can't be stopped.. but they seem to get down on themselves too easily.
Starts and ends with Terrence Williams... Things going well, that kid is hype as hell... Going gets tough, and it just seems like he gives up...

Why the !%@$ is louisville playing zone, why don't they just play man and stop giving up these wide open looks and offensive boards??? Izzo is picking that%$%* a part.

why the #$+# does SAMARDO SAMUELS have the ball dribbling????

What The #$+#??

they deserve to lose for them playing this ({}) +%% zone.

is MSU the most well-coached team in basketball right now? these dudes are beyond disciplined... i mean, i've seen it all year but they're on anotherlevel right now with it. they don't waste a posession.

Gotdamn MSU is playing some of the best defense I've seen all year. L'ville can't get any clean looks.

Is Suton returning next year for MSU or is he a senior? Because if he comes back there's no way this team doesn't make a Final Four run next year. Thatdefense is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

is MSU the most well-coached team in basketball right now? these dudes are beyond disciplined... i mean, i've seen it all year but they're on another level right now with it. they don't waste a posession.

There is no other coach I would want coaching my squad come tournament time. Imagine what Izzo would do with UNC
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

SMH... Louisville has no fight. i hate teams like this...
smh.gif
I know right! I've never seen a Pitino-coached team play this unintelligently and look so down in the mouth. What the hell kind of offenseare they running? Everybody just stands around and whoever has the ball just jacks up a three. They can't come up with anything better than that? Theyscored 103 points last game.

Back
Top Bottom