Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

laugh.gif
@ the mascot on the baseline strutting after that lob.

I need MSU to win this one.. i just remembered they were one of my final four picks from the beginning of the season. I need something to make me look like Iknow what I'm talking about at this point...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is how you know they just ride Handsbush's penis... this fool just said that Tyler would easily get the better of the matchup between him and Blake
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Seth Davis just lost all his credibility. I'd bet Hansbrough doesn't score more than 15 and grab more than 7 boards tonight.
15 and 7 ain't a bad night man.
laugh.gif
not an all-american night, but if he's going against the player of the year, it's not a bad night.
laugh.gif
you act like Hansbrough isn't the reigning NPOY himself... yes, that would be a bad game, especially since Hansbrough needs to produce more than that for his team to win games.
i dunno how 15 and 7 is a bad game for anybody unless they take 20 shots and turn it over 5 times to boot.

Yeah. It could go both ways - I think they could shut each other down. I think the second half is where the wheels fall off for Sparty.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Damn L'Ville's pressure is a beast. Looks like it's hit or miss though today, with all the fouls being called. They need to adjust because the refs definitely aren't letting them reach in and body up as much as they'd probably like.
their pressure is beast, but they can't press if they keep missing all their shots.

their shooting % in this second half will be key.

Word. I was just talking about their pressure all around, not necessarily the full court press. Their half court pressure is ridiculous, too. State seems tobe doing a decent job handling all of it though, even when Louisville does score.

Yes it was KLJ.

I like Jerry Smith's game, bout time Samardo did somehting I take that back
smh.gif

Just keep giving the ball to Earl.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is how you know they just ride Handsbush's penis... this fool just said that Tyler would easily get the better of the matchup between him and Blake
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Seth Davis just lost all his credibility. I'd bet Hansbrough doesn't score more than 15 and grab more than 7 boards tonight.
15 and 7 ain't a bad night man.
laugh.gif
not an all-american night, but if he's going against the player of the year, it's not a bad night.
laugh.gif
you act like Hansbrough isn't the reigning NPOY himself... yes, that would be a bad game, especially since Hansbrough needs to produce more than that for his team to win games.
i dunno how 15 and 7 is a bad game for anybody unless they take 20 shots and turn it over 5 times to boot.

Yeah. It could go both ways - I think they could shut each other down. I think the second half is where the wheels fall off for Sparty.
15 and 7 isn't going to be getting the best of Blake though. He's gonna drop 20 and 10 tonight guaranteed.

This game really is going to come down to the wire. Hopefully we get a 7 overtime epic and Gus loses his voice.

Back
Top Bottom