Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

what were they saying last night about the floors? the ncaa bought all these courts and had them put down on each venue? i don't get that..

Magic
pimp.gif

Sosa...

wow.. dunno about that foul, Lucas had the ball in his hands, you can't penalize a kid for diving on the floor just b/c another guy trips over him
laugh.gif

Damn L'Ville's pressure is a beast. Looks like it's hit or miss though today, with all the fouls being called. They need to adjust because the refsdefinitely aren't letting them reach in and body up as much as they'd probably like.

This game is such a good match up to watch. I got a feeling we're gonna get a big time Gus Johnson call towards the end.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Damn L'Ville's pressure is a beast. Looks like it's hit or miss though today, with all the fouls being called. They need to adjust because the refs definitely aren't letting them reach in and body up as much as they'd probably like.
their pressure is beast, but they can't press if they keep missing all their shots.

their shooting % in this second half will be key.

This is how you know they just ride Handsbush's penis... this fool just said that Tyler would easily get the better of the matchup between him and Blake
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is how you know they just ride Handsbush's penis... this fool just said that Tyler would easily get the better of the matchup between him and Blake
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Seth Davis just lost all his credibility. I'd bet Hansbrough doesn't score more than 15 and grab more than 7 boards tonight.

Love how Calhoun is playing dumb.

Like he hasn't been a DI coach for 20+ years...

He knows damn well if he made a mistake or not.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Seth Davis just lost all his credibility. I'd bet Hansbrough doesn't score more than 15 and grab more than 7 boards tonight.
15 and 7 ain't a bad night man.
laugh.gif
not an all-americannight, but if he's going against the player of the year, it's not a bad night.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
not an all-american night, but if he's going against the player of the year, it's not a bad night.
laugh.gif
you act like Hansbrough isn't the reigning NPOY himself... yes, that would be a bad game, especially since Hansbrough needs to producemore than that for his team to win games.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
not an all-american night, but if he's going against the player of the year, it's not a bad night.

its the fact that he would even say that he would get the better of that match up thats sooo bothering
smh.gif

I haven't seen Blake get outplayed all yr and I don't remember seeing Tyler play against anybody good where he's come out on top, (Monk theme song)I could be wrong now BUT I DON'T THINK SO!!!.(Monk theme song)

Good %$@%+%% Defense Ville! bout time.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you act like Hansbrough isn't the reigning NPOY himself... yes, that would be a bad game, especially since Hansbrough needs to produce more than that for his team to win games.
i dunno how 15 and 7 is a bad game for anybody unless they take 20 shots and turn it over 5 times to boot.

Back
Top Bottom