Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I completely disagree wit u.

It is Dixon's fault they lost.
there was no answer for blair, he took less than 10 shots. What?!!!!

if u have a low post player shooting 100%. From the field and he has less then 10 shots (esp Blair) ur not coaching a good game.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

the second reynolds took the contact i imagined the play on countless sports shows tommorrow talking about whether or not reynolds getting no foul call and missing the shot cost them the game.

but then that ##*+ fell.
laugh.gif
glad i wasn't the only one thinking this

if u have a low post player shooting 100%. From the field and he has less then 10 shots (esp Blair) ur not coaching a good game.
Word to Oliver Purnell and his horizontal-striped suit.

Booker wasn't shooting 100%, but still.

Mez.
laugh.gif

If I had to pick one, it would happen to be Connecticut.

I'm hyped now. I need to find an outdoor court with lights now. I don't think they exist around here, tho...cheap %++ City of Atlanta.
ohwell.gif

Thoughts..

Why anyone except Blair, Young & Fields was touching the ball with 5 mins left and on blows my mind?

Blair with only 8 fg attempts, that's foolish on so many levels.

Is anyone watching the post game interviews, it is so painful watching them interview Levance, Sam & DeJuan. they look like they are going to cry.

Why in God's name was Jermaine Dixon standing on the side of or in front of Scotty Reynolds before that ball was inbounded? That *+%$ was so obvious whenthey lined up what they were gonna try to do... Makes absolutely no sense to stand anywhere but between the man and the basket when he's gotta get there inless than 5 seconds...
smh.gif
smh.gif
That was horrible...

And I think Dixon coached a decent game for the most part, but DeJuan definitely needed more touches...

there goes my pick
blair def needed more touches

at times, i dont know why dixon was in the gm

Ahhhh......Glad i picked Nova over pitt.......Final four still intact...........just nee Louisville and UNC to win and im STRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Ahhhh......Glad i picked Nova over pitt.......Final four still intact...........just nee Louisville and UNC to win and im STRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here.

ok, the regional champion tropgy should not look EXACTLY like the Nationa; Championship trophy,

they should have used these for each region and kept the old wooden one for the National Championship.

not basketball but it's just an example,

_iceUrlFlag=1

i have louisville in my final four bracket but for some reason, i want an all-nike final four. that said, i hope the cardinals go down tomorrow.

Pitt your killin me! Just like Kansis they were sloppy in the last 2 mins of play.

Cant see anyone beatin Louisville now, tonights Oklahoma/UNC game should be one of the hilights of the tournament the winner is sure to go to the finals

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Pitt your killin me! Just like Kansis they were sloppy in the last 2 mins of play.

Cant see anyone beatin Louisville now, tonights Oklahoma/UNC game should be one of the hilights of the tournament the winner is sure to go to the finals
I don't get how you can be so sure that Villanova is going to lose to UNC/Oklahoma with the way Nova has been playing in the tournament. Imean they knocked off Pitt, UCLA, and Duke to get to this point so they are obviously doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom