Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

My god did I call that game or what?

Look at my post at the half time mark

I said back and fourth game, nova come out with the win..

Thank god Nova won I HATE I Pitt yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

yea that was stupid pressing with everyone.... they should have pressed with one guy and have everyone back... the press basically gave thema free lane

Epic game to watch
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Craftsy, I saw the kid try to call a TO as well. He tried to pull halfway thru calling it tho. Probably just hit him the last instant
did they have one left though, that's my question... cuz he definitely signaled for it, if he had gotten T'd up there Chris Webber style..oh man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif
EDNEY STATUS!!!!!!!

nah, UCLA was down 1 when he made that, i think. no pressure on Scottie. still a big play.
pimp.gif
yeah, but with the full court drive to win the game. and i think Edney's play was in the Elite Eight as well.

That was one of the worst coached big games ever.

Pitt was in it despite of Jaimie's coaching.

Arizona better not offer this Dingleberry the job

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

My god did I call that game or what?

Look at my post at the half time mark

I said back and fourth game, nova come out with the win..

Thank god Nova won I HATE I Pitt yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

yeah that was super precise.
eyes.gif

no one ever could have made a call like that.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by jville819

Craftsy, I saw the kid try to call a TO as well. He tried to pull halfway thru calling it tho. Probably just hit him the last instant
did they have one left though, that's my question... cuz he definitely signaled for it, if he had gotten T'd up there Chris Webber style.. oh man.
laugh.gif
They didn't have one thats the thing. Cause I saw him flinch at the last second like he was hoping he didn't just epic fail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

eek.gif
EDNEY STATUS!!!!!!!

nah, UCLA was down 1 when he made that, i think. no pressure on Scottie. still a big play.
pimp.gif
yeah, but with the full court drive to win the game. and i think Edney's play was in the Elite Eight as well.

2nd round

i would hesitate to call this game "epic".. that last play was caused more by Pitt's horrible ability to execute a press than anything else.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

That was one of the worst coached big games ever.

Pitt was in it despite of Jaimie's coaching.

Arizona better not offer this Dingleberry the job
Completely disagree Gunna.. i was commenting the whole game about the nice things Pitt was doing, especially offensively. It's notJaime's fault that Dixon is a %$$+***, picking up his dribble one step over half court into a trap, then fouling for a 3 point play when his teams up 4with 2 minutes left
laugh.gif
. If you're talking about the last defensivepart - it's a tough call. but most coaches would press there.. I wouldn't, but i'm a conservative little piece of crap - you play to win there bytrying to press them, you play not to lose by sitting back on your end.. and maybe there's some middle ground there to explore to with running two guys inthe front court.

Whatever the case - Pitt played a great game - they shot 47 percent, only turned it over 11 times to Nova's 13... the game came down to free throws - Novahad one of the best FT performances of all time in a game this big. Pitt was mediocre, just 72 percent to Nova's 22 of 23.

the second reynolds took the contact i imagined the play on countless sports shows tommorrow talking about whether or not reynolds getting no foul call andmissing the shot cost them the game.

but then that ##*+ fell.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom