Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

eek.gif
EDNEY STATUS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Play some damn defense! I'm tired of seeing teams just drive and go all the way for the win like this. EZ

Why are they even pressuring full court?
yup - don't get it.. 3/4 pick up there, token is all you need. wow - all that, and you let them get a layup essentially. jeez... congratsNova, that was a helluva game.. i ain't even mad at you for wrecking my bracket.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Play some damn defense! I'm tired of seeing teams just drive and go all the way for the win like this. EZ

my thoughts exactly. he could of dished it to the guy under the basket if he wanted to

Damn I cant believe they let Nova score that easily on the last play.

Craftsy, I saw the kid try to call a TO as well. He tried to pull halfway thru calling it tho. Probably just hit him the last instant

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup - don't get it.. 3/4 pick up there, token is all you need. wow - all that, and you let them get a layup essentially. jeez... congrats Nova, that was a helluva game.. i ain't even mad at you for wrecking my bracket.
I don't get how teams have allowed so many buzzer beating layups this tourney, the hell is the point of the full court press.

No one to blame but themselves.

As long as UNC and Lousiville wins I'm straight,

Back
Top Bottom