Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

http://memphis.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=925402http://memphis.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=925402

smh.gif
smh.gif

Memphis didn't learn anything from last year. If you don't make your free throws you don't win games.

Glad Nova won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for the lazy

The Tigers vaulted to the top of the recruiting rankings with the spring commitment of Cousins, the top big man in the class of 2009. He joins Henry, the No.3-rated player in the nation, who is a major scoring threat from the perimeter. Dennis, a top-50 prospect from Dallas, will likely play a role similar to ChrisDouglas-Roberts. Coleman, a 6-foot-9 post, is one of the most explosive power forwards in the junior college ranks. Dodson, a former Pittsburgh signee, hasgreat size for a wing prospect and is one of the most intriguing players at the junior college level.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

for the lazy

The Tigers vaulted to the top of the recruiting rankings with the spring commitment of Cousins, the top big man in the class of 2009. He joins Henry, the No. 3-rated player in the nation, who is a major scoring threat from the perimeter. Dennis, a top-50 prospect from Dallas, will likely play a role similar to Chris Douglas-Roberts. Coleman, a 6-foot-9 post, is one of the most explosive power forwards in the junior college ranks. Dodson, a former Pittsburgh signee, has great size for a wing prospect and is one of the most intriguing players at the junior college level.

they're just going to clank freethrows on their way to an early exit anyway
laugh.gif

DAMNIT

Had Memphis in the chapmionship game....

If I get the rest of my picks right though.... I would be inline to win it all.

Memphis: join us for the best one year of your life. take the journey as we play pickup basketball throughout the marvelous Conference USA into the hallowedNCAA tournament. Do not worry about your grades, we assure you that you will be taken care of! Sign now, and receive contact listings for over 20 NBA scouts!

grin.gif
Who wouldn't want to go?

laugh.gif
great class though

i got both duke and memphis wrong
smh.gif

oh well
ill just sit back and enjoy the rest of the games now that my bracket has no chance of winning

Did I hear right during the broadcast that Purdue doesn't have a single senior on the roster? They're gonna be running things in the Big 10 if they allplay next year

Did I hear right during the broadcast that Purdue doesn't have a single senior on the roster?
They have a few. The only relevant loss will be the foreign big man who looks like he's 34 (his name escapes me at the moment).

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did I hear right during the broadcast that Purdue doesn't have a single senior on the roster?
They have a few. The only relevant loss will be the foreign big man who looks like he's 34 (his name escapes me at the moment).
Calasan

The only other senior averaged 2 minutes a game.

Purdue could be pretty
sick.gif
(in a good way) next year...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Calasan

The only other senior averaged 2 minutes a game.

Purdue could be pretty
sick.gif
(in a good way) next year...

we'll see.. they were impressive last year and were supposed to be something special THIS year and were a bit disappointing... solid like theyear before, but not really improved (though injuries played a role).. i get the impression the overachievers they have are kind of maxed out potential wise -they'll be elite 8 good, but i'd be surprised if they made a final four type run.

Going on campus today is going to be
sick.gif

Villanova students are quite possibly the most obnoxioius human beings on earth, so you can only imagine how they are when they have a team in the elite 8. Ihope I don't have to slap anyone today.

Carolina, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Louisville tonight...

Michigan State wins if Raymar Morgan has a big game, but I have next to no faith in him right now...

Back
Top Bottom